PUBG Champions League
PUBG Champions League (known as PCL) is a PUBG professional league in China. The league represents China's portion of 2019 Official competitive season held by PUBG Corporation.
Pro League Era (2019)
On November 6th, 2019. PUBG Corporation introduced the official pro competitions in nine different regions around the globe, recognized as a part of the 2019 Official competitive season (as of SUPER 1.6.0 - the current Pro League and Pro Circuit classifications are now removed, all regions share the same level of classification).
Alongside of Pro Leagues there'll numerous global events being held throughout the year, including the Nations Cup in August and the Global Championship in November where the world champion of each season will be crowned.
China is the only region to start their pro league ecosystem in Phase 2, with DPGL S6 serving as the sole tournament for 2019 Phase 1 qualifications.
The Chinese league is produced by VSPN, with the league's main stadium is the VSPN Studio in Shanghai,China.
Global Series Era (2020 - present)
Following the 2020 Global Series announcement on December 10th, 2019, it was announced that the PCL will continue its operation for 2020 Season, although with a shortened schedule created to fit the 2020 key event dates. In the 2020 Season, both PCL and PDL will have one more season (compared to 2 PCL and 3 PDL seasons in 2019), and the league will also allow each participant team to sign two non-Chinese players.
The PCL ecosystem are span across three phases, in each phases contains the following events
- Champions: Main league, the highest division of Chinese PUBG.
- Teams playing all matches offline, with $300,000 USD in each phase and spots at the global events.
- Development: Secondary league, Contenders division.
- Unlimited signups with Teams playing their divisional stage online, then offline for the finals.
- Top 10 secures a spot in the Champions Preseason
- Champions Preseason: Preseason Tournament.
- Bottom 6 from Champions vs Top 10 from Development Finals in an Offline tournament
- Top 6 secures next phase's Champions seat.
- Masters (Phase 3 2019 Only): Season Finale, pitting the absolute best of Champions.
- 24 Best teams from Champions Spring and Summer
- Top 2 of Masters qualified for the Global Championship.
|PUBG Champions League 2020: Summer||Infantry||Champion of Competition|
|PUBG Champions League 2020: Spring||Luminous Stars||Lao Yue Gou|
|PUBG Champions League 2019: Summer Playoffs||Four Angry Men||Infantry|
|PUBG Champions League 2019: Summer Regular Season||Infantry||QM Gaming|
|PUBG Champions League 2019 - Spring||VC Gaming||Black Ananas|
|PUBG China Masters 2019||Infantry||QM Gaming|
|PUBG Development League 2019 - Summer Finals||For The Glory|
No team template exists for name "choice of god".
|PUBG Development League 2019 - Spring Finals||CEGM||The Jams E-Sports Club|
|PUBG Development League 2019 - Spring: Division B||The Jams E-Sports Club||J Team|
|PUBG Development League 2019 - Spring: Division A||CEGM||Still Moving Under Gunfire|
|PUBG Champions League - Summer Preseason||1124||Yowant Gaming|
|PUBG Champions League - Spring Preseason||ViCi Gaming||VC Gaming|