PUBG JAPAN SERIES
PUBG JAPAN SERIES (known as PJS) is a PUBG professional league in Japan.
Pre-Pro League Era
DMM Games, in partnership with PUBG Corporation brings the competitive PUBG system to Japan alongside the launch of an authorized PUBG Publisher in Japan. Known as the PJS, the league have begun in 2018 as the ALPHA Season to provide a baseline of the league itself before Fully established as a league during Season 2.
One of the uniqueness of PJS is the Dual-Phase system: Each season includes the 1st half/Phase 1 and the 2nd Half/Phase 2, with teams able to be relegated/promoted midway during the season.
Pro League Era (2019)
On November 6th, 2019. PUBG Corporation introduced the official pro competitions in nine different regions around the globe. Recognized as the 2019 Official competitive season, Which selects 9 Regions to be implemented (as of SUPER 1.6.0 - the current Pro League and Pro Circuit classifications are now removed, all regions share the same level of classification)
Also hosting numerous global events throughout the year, including the All-Star Games in August and the Global Championship in November where the world champion of each season will be crowned.
The Japanese league is produced by DMM Games, with the league's main stadium is the PJS Studio in Tokyo, Japan.
Global Series Era (2020 - present)
Following the 2020 Global Series announcement on December 10th, 2019. Unlike other regions, the PJS continued its operation for 2020 Season with a revamped schedule created to fit the 2020 key event dates. In 2020 Season the PJS step down from fully offline for Grade 1 to only Day 3 & 6 and from 3 to 2 seasons.
Season 5 covers the first two phases of 2020 Season, with each half taking each phase and Season 6 covers the entire 2020 phase 3.
Currently, The PJS ecosystem are span across three phases, in each phases contains the following events
- Grade 1: Main league, the highest division of Japanese PUBG.
- Teams that don't have Juridical Personality have to sign with corporate body.
- Teams playing Online at Twice and playing Offline at final day.
- Worst performed teams in Grade 1 each half will be relegated to Grade 2.
The global events spot are given for the season's overall champion, where scores from both halves are combined into one.
- The global events spot are given for the Phase champion.
- Grade 2: Secondary league, Contenders division.
- Teams playing all matches online, with a guaranteed shot at the Grade 1 seat.
- Best performed teams in Grade 2 each half will be promoted to Grade 1.
- Worst performed teams in Grade 2 each half are relegated into PaR.
- PaR ( Promotion and Relegation ): The Promotion and Relegation Stage.
- Worst performed teams from Grade 2 up against the Open Qualifier teams, for a guaranteed shot at the Grade 2 Seat.
- PaR will happened twice: Before the start and after Grade 2 1st half
|PUBG JAPAN SERIES 2018 - Grade 2: Phase 2||JUPITER NOVA||Lexy Blanc|
|PUBG JAPAN SERIES 2018 - Grade 1: Phase 2||V3 FOX||SunSister|
|PUBG JAPAN SERIES 2018 - Grade 2: Phase 1||AEGIS Athens||AEGIS Hestia|
|PUBG JAPAN SERIES 2018 - Grade 1: Phase 1||SunSister||Rascal Jester|
|PUBG JAPAN SERIES 2018||SunSister||Crest Gaming Xanadu|
|PUBG JAPAN SERIES β League - Class 1 - Phase 2||Crest Gaming Xanadu||ROX Orcas Blue|
|PUBG JAPAN SERIES β League - Class 2 - Phase 2||DetonatioN Gaming White||PNG Adeliae|
|PUBG JAPAN SERIES β League - Class 1 - Phase 1||THE SHABLES||Sengoku Gaming Destroy|
|PUBG JAPAN SERIES β League - Class 2 - Phase 1||Astro9||ISG Albatross Bloom|