Operation White Noise
- New operation
- Balance changes
- Bug fixes
- Misc changes
- 1 Overview
- 2 2 New Operators
- 3 Tower
- 4 White Noise Weapon Skins
- 5 Zofia Bosak
- 6 The Elite
- 7 Game Health
- 8 Player Comfort
- 9 Gameplay
- 10 Game Modes
- 11 Operators
- 12 Level Design
- 13 User Experience
- 14 External Links
In White Noise, Team Rainbow premieres two Operators from the 707th Special Mission Battalion for a rescue mission high up Mok Myeok Tower, our new free map. Joining them is our second GROM Specialist turned Rainbow Operator.
This last season of Year Two aimed to improve player experience by introducing a new recoil animation for pistols, new UI indicators for Operators’ abilities, and a grenade trajectory synchronization. Please find more details below.
2 New Operators
To lead Operation White Noise, Team Rainbow recruits two of 707th SMB’s finest: Dokkaebi and Vigil. The new Operators are immediately unlocked for Season Pass owners, with exclusive access granted for seven days. All players can then unlock the Operators with Renown or R6 Credits after the exclusive period ends.
Born and raised in Seoul, South Korea, Grace Nam always broke expectations. She scavenged or bought spare components to build her own computers. Grace’s skills earned her a National Scholarship at KAIST (Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology), but after graduating she decided to join the Army. Her athleticism and daring paid off, and she was assigned to the ROK Army Special Warfare Command before earning a spot in the 9th Special Forces Brigade known as the Ghosts. Despite her unorthodox behavior within the highly disciplined ROK Army, she gained notice for her exemplary tech skills and for being highly adaptable to situations. After Grace participated in joint training with Detachment K Green Berets, the American instructors encouraged her to try out with the 707th Special Mission Battalion.
Grace utilizes the Ballistic Armor Military Laptop, codenamed Logic Bomb, which she uses to hack enemy PDA tactical devices. The program downloads a virus of her making that can bypass firewalls, turning surrounding devices on and emitting a loud noise to compromise an enemy’s position. The program is short and self-erasing to prevent anyone from unraveling her code and building software to counter Logic Bomb.
Chul Kyung Hwa does not remember much of his childhood, only that his family was escaping across Asia. He remembers his older brother drowning during a river crossing; his sick mother left behind during a jungle crossing; and his father telling him not to cry, not to make a noise and alert the armed patrols. Gaining asylum in South Korea was not the happy life they had envisioned. The haunting guilt proved too much for his father, who committed suicide. Chul Kyung was adopted into the Hwa family, who believed it best if he forget his past, including his name. Chul Kyung wanted to give back to South Korea, the country that took him in, and he entered the ROK Navy, proving the exemplary sailor. He earned himself a berth in the ROKN UDT/SEALs, becoming such as skilled Operator that the 707th Special Mission Battalion handpicked him.
Chul Kyung’s quiet lethality in the field allows him to rely on his Electronic Rendering Cloak (ERC-7) to remain undetected. The ERC-7 uses Diminished Reality technology to remove perceivable stimuli from its direct environment. Vigil carries a prototype in his backpack, which scans surrounding electronic devices and wipes his image from any cameras in view.
In Operation White Noise, two 707th SMB Operators scale the snow-capped Mok Myeok Tower to lead a rescue mission in Seoul, South Korea. The modern communications and observation tower offers fresh vertical vantage points overlooking the entire cityscape, and sets the stage for diverse multilevel tactics.
White Noise Weapon Skins
To celebrate the end of Year Two, flaunt our latest Seasonal Weapon Skins: Tiger Claw, Feral, Phoenix, and Polish-inspired Husaria.
Seasonal weapon skins can be applied to the weapons available until the end of the current season.
For a full reveal of our new Operator from the Polish Special Forces GROM, please click here.
This season honors Mark R. “Mute” Chandar with an elite set. Inspired by the renowned bravery of the phantom special reconnaissance unit formed at the brink of WWII, Mute embodies the F Squadron.
Each Elite set is Operator-specific, and includes a distinctively themed Uniform, Weapon Skin, Gadget Skin, Chibi Charm, and Signature Victory Animation.
Grenade Trajectory Synchronization
We will be testing a new synchronization logic for some projectiles, with a primary focus being on grenades.
The main purpose for the Trajectory Synchronization change is to fix issues where a grenade would desync on the game client and suddenly teleport back. This synchronization change allows us to align the trajectory between what the server sees and what you see on your client. This will reduce the chances that your grenade will return to you after releasing it. Below, you will find an example of the current issue that this will address: Client Perspective / Server Perspective.
Together with this change, we will take the player velocity into consideration when throwing a grenade. As a result, moving while throwing a grenade will alter the trajectory in various ways. The initial velocity of the grenade will now be combined with the thrower’s movement velocity at the time the grenade was thrown. The thrower’s velocity will therefore modify the trajectory of the grenade in these ways:
- Throwing a grenade while moving forward will result in a longer throw.
- Throwing a grenade while moving backward will result in a shorter throw.
- Throwing a grenade while strafing will induce a lateral movement in the grenade trajectory.
The initial reason for this change was that we found that it made grenade throws feel better with this new synchronization logic. We were also glad to see that after playing with it for a while and getting used to it, this change made us feel like it added depth and player control to grenade throwing.
This feature is experimental on the TTS, so we welcome your feedback on the TTS Subreddit.
We have changed the pistol animation for greater player comfort. Our overall goal is to make pistols a true choice for players, not just a last resort when you are out of bullets.
Before this change, you always had to aim down the sights because the animation would make the barrel of the pistol lift up in the middle of the screen (where the bullet goes). As a player, you would then have to guess where the enemy is. This issue was especially true if you were aiming for their head.
We have also increased the rate of fire of all pistols. Players can discharge their magazine significantly faster with this change. This has the added benefit of making pistols more lethal, which ties into making them a real choice for players.
New UI Indicators For Buffs/Debuffs
We are introducing buff and debuff indicators on the UI HUD. This will allow for better visualization of when you, for example, have Rook armor or step on a Lesion mine. With the new visual unification of all effects on the player’s character, this means anything you have applied to you is now displayed.
- Rook Armor
- Jackal’s mark (and marking as jackal)
- Lesion’s GU mine
- Dokkeaebi’s Phone hack
There also is a color coding:
- Blue: Positive effect
- Red: Negative effect
- Fixed - Players can receive damage from a claymore, despite being behind a barricade.
- Fixed - A second breaching charge cannot be placed after the previous one is destroyed while being jammed.
- Fixed - The Yokai drone’s effect can be broken if stacking a concussion effect on top of it.
- Fixed - Spectating an ally in DBNO mode will not show the blur effect.
- Fixed - Aiming down sights while fast descending in rappel will lock the fast descent on.
- Fixed - Shield replication can be broken in 3rd person if the player quickly changes from grenades to shield.
- Fixed - Reload animations repeat and players cannot fire or complete the reload.
- Fixed - Joining a session after the match has ended leads to an infinite loading loop.
- Fixed - Certain placements of Nitro Cells would damage players through reinforced walls.
- Fixed - In game voice chat issues leading to no comms for one of the active players in a match.
- Fixed - Projectiles fired from launchers can pass through obstacles if fired close to them.
- Fixed - Vaulting wide surfaces while sprinting with two and three speed operators would repeat the animation.
- Fixed - Partially damaged Deployable Shields would disappear from inventory after picking them up.
- Fixed - Shields could obstruct view when sprinting into a fall.
- Fixed - Impact grenades would bounce off window borders, instead of detonating.
- Fixed - Conflicting objective locations would be displayed at times during team selection.
- Fixed - Defenders could trigger claymores through walls on certain maps.
- Fixed - When a player would lose connection to the match while reviving a DBNO player, the DBNO player would stand up bleeding.
- Fixed - While in drone phase, the exit button in the Spawn Selection screen would not react to mouse input.
- Fixed - Sprinting then switching to prone, but cancelling the animation with sprint again would cause players to teleport forwards.
- Fixed - Users are able to use tight places in maps, or created by the Deployable shield, to force the character inside the Maps collision.
- Fixed - Players are able to stand on shields by using another player as a collision point.
- Fixed - When a Defender is put in DBNO while outside, the Attackers can see their life bar.
- Fixed - If a player puts their teammates in DBNO, exits the session and waits to return until after they have died, the player will not receive a sanction.
- Fixed - After pressing up on the controller, Alpha Pack buttons become unresponsive.
- Fixed - An issue that would cause the “Join Game” and “Invite to Game” options to not work.
- Fixed - Some extremely tough glass on black vehicles.
- Fixed - Breaching charges placed on destructible walls would not be destroyed if the wall were then reinforced.
- Fixed - If opening a menu while spinning a weapon preview on the Alpha Pack screen, spinning animation would loop endlessly.
- Fixed - Some specific cases of rubberbanding while vaulting for high ping players.
- Fixed - Scoreboard is not displayed at the end of a game.
- Fixed - Camera clips through the player if they are DBNO and holding the button to slow bleeding while being revived.
- Fixed - Some specific matchmaking issues causing squads of 5 to be split when entering a match.
- Fixed - Players can melee gadgets through a Deployable Shield and destroy them.
- Fixed - If a laser is equipped on a weapon with no sight, the laser does not react to EMP grenades.
- Fixed - Strange rotation of the player if taking armor plates immediately after falling from a surface.
- Fixed - Frag grenades not always destroying a barricade when detonating close to it.
- Fixed - Modifying settings allows removing most ambient textures, resulting in a player advantage.
- Fixed - Destroying Bandit’s Shock Wire with a melee strike will reward the player only for the Barbed Wire.
- Fixed - Trajectory for Impact and Concussion grenades is not the same.
- Fixed - Issues with sticky gadgets, when falling from a destroyed barricade.
- Fixed - Players are able to climb onto other operators in order to stand in windows.
- Fixed - Players can be killed by melee above the head.
- Fixed - Vaulting while crouched and looking up can cause an obstruction of view.
- Fixed - Defenders can use a Deployable Shield and a teammate to reach elevated areas of the maps.
- Fixed - Players can clip into the wall at EXT Basement Entrance on Hereford Base by strategically placing a claymore.
- Fixed - Players can use the drone to see under the stairs at B Laundry Stairs on Oregon.
- Fixed - Some weapons are not aligned correctly with the ACOG sight while aiming and sustaining fire.
- Fixed - Smoke effect can invert with the player’s view while rappelling.
- Fixed - Matchmaking issue that would cause players to be stuck in an open lobby, searching for other players.
- Fixed - Two players running side by side may cause issue with teleportation.
- Fixed - Grenades sometimes rubberbanding back at the player after tossing them through an open window.
- Fixed - Impact grenades bouncing off walls, instead of detonating.
- Fixed - Issue with the spectator Support camera becoming stuck in the location of the player death.
- Fixed - Rounds and crosshairs are misaligned with the L85A2 when used with various attachments.
- Fixed - When a player affected by a flash goes into drone mode, the HUD appears slowly on a fade in.
- Fixed - Users can not open the option menu if all the Attackers are dead and the defuser is planted.
- Fixed - Low frame rate when playing a Bomb Mission on Favelas in Terrorist Hunt.
- Fixed - Operators escorting the Hostage could teleport if Hostage is put in a state of DBNO.
- Fixed - Audio prompt for losing the Hostage would be triggered late.
- Fixed - A collision issue between Attackers, Defenders, and the Hostage that would lead to a teleport.
- Fixed - Players would stop securing an area if standing at the ledge of a blown hatch.
- Fixed - When accessing a Situation from the main menu, the mission specific text would not show.
- Fixed - Overhead icons disappear when switching to the view of a player on a different floor.
- Fixed - Upper floors block view of the Caster Camera in RTS mode when a player vaults an object.
- Fixed - Player DBNO indicator is missing in Caster Camera.
- Fixed - Following a player outside with the overhead camera can make the player invisible.
- Fixed - Casters are not displayed when attempting to join a playlist.
- Fixed - User can become stuck with no UI when rejoining a Custom Game.
- Fixed - Users kicked from a Custom Game can still see the game and attempt to join, leading to an error.
- Fixed - The Bomber’s signal persists on IQ’s Electronics Detector after the Bomber has died.
- Fixed - Replication issue if hit by melee while running.
- Fixed - Destroying the barricade on a door or window would destroy the EDD.
- Fixed - Animation offset while deploying EDD.
- Fixed - The EDD becomes invisible at a certain distance due to LOD issues.
- Fixed - If an EDD is placed on the outside of a building and an Attacker rappels inside, the explosion won’t damage them.
- Fixed - When the last Attacker in the round is killed by an EDD, the replay shows the Kapkan POV and not the trap POV.
- Fixed - Shield Replication can be broken when tossing certain grenade types.
- Fixed - Montagne’s shield is visible through the stairs in House if extended.
- Fixed - IQ’s device would appear to float in the middle of the screen after rappelling.
- Fixed - All of Jackal’s weapons snap to the idle position when activating his gadget.
- Fixed - Defenders leave footprints in barbed wire.
- Fixed - When tracking someone, the Gu needle icon overlaps with the position tracker when affected by the Gu mine.
- Fixed - Leaving the match after the interrogation starts causes it to stop before it completes, denying the ability.
- Fixed - Caveira can teleport after interrogating someone in close quarters.
- Fixed - Interrogating someone with her back against the wall would cause Caveira to fall out of the map.
- Fixed - All players receive error code 2-0x0000B005 if a player disconnects while being interrogated.
- Fixed - Players can pass into nearby walls after performing an interrogation.
- Fixed - The movement speed reduction after being hit by her mine was at 20% instead of the intended 30%.
- Fixed - Camera rotation speed would decrease gradually for a short time as the concussion effect wears off.
- Fixed - Winning a round with MVP honors on Plane at night brings out the dark side of Ela. We have corrected the glowing red eye effect present in this form.
- Fixed - Concussion mines can block drone entrances.
- Fixed - Mine can appear upside down if placed too close to a camera, nitro cell, or another mine.
- Fixed - Enemies hair was not showing as yellow in the thermal scope.
- Fixed - Support view does not see Gu icons.
- Fixed - When under the concussion effect, the drone’s crosshair is missing.
- Fixed - Sledge’s hammer does not fully destroy a destructible wall if striking the corner of it.
- Fixed - The battery remains attached to the deployable shield after the shield is destroyed.
- Fixed - The electric effect of the Shock Wire is not seen in Caster Camera when viewed in First Person View of the player being killed by it during gameplay.
- Fixed - After switching between gadgets and weapons, Tachanka will look broken in 3rd person when mounting the LMG
- Fixed - Yokai ignores the decorative fans on the ceiling.
- Fixed - Attackers can activate the Welcome Mat during the pick-up animation.
- Fixed - Pellets from her gadget can stick to unbreakable surfaces.
- Fixed - The drone can force a collision with the flower pots at EXT Terrace.
- Fixed - The breaching charge does not destroy both sides of the wall at 1F Archives.
- Fixed - Gaps in the walls above the 1F Admin Office ceiling allows players to throw cameras and other sticky gadgets inside the walls.
- Fixed - Drone clips through the stairs at B Main Stairway.
- Fixed - Gaps next to the reinforced wall in 1F Loan Office.
- Fixed - Player jitters when making contact with the railings in 2F Elevators.
- Fixed - A collision issue in the 1F Archives section when using the drone.
- Fixed - Texture flickering in the vent at 1F Archives.
- Fixed - Players can force a collision issue through the wall using the Deployable Shield in 1F Archives.
- Fixed - Defenders can shoot Attackers in the tunnel through the floor in Server Room Stairs.
- Fixed - Destroying the floor in 2F Executive Lounge allows players to see inside the wall and place gadgets inside, such as cameras.
- Fixed - Destroying the floor in the Janitor’s Closet allows players to see inside the wall and place gadgets inside, such as cameras, again.
- Fixed - Gap between the wall in 1F Admin Office and 1F Open Area where players can see inside the wall and place gadgets inside, such as cameras, again, again.
- Fixed - Destroying the ceiling in 1F Archives allows players to see inside the wall and place gadgets inside, such as, you guessed it, cameras.
- Fixed - In 1F Staff Room operators were tripping over a pesky glass and cup.
- Fixed - Drone can force a collision issue with the wooden skid at 2F Armory Lockers.
- Fixed - Drone can force a collision issue with the wooden skid at 2F Break Room
- Fixed - Player can place the drone inside the wall at EXT South Balcony.
- Fixed - Players can force a collision issue with the rotunda on the roof.
- Fixed - Operators will fall through the game world when forcing a collision with the toilet in 1F Detention while prone.
- Fixed - A hole in the environment showing the light of the sky in the East Stairs.
- Fixed - Player clips through the metal detector at 1F Customs Inspections Room when vaulting over it.
- Fixed - A panel in 1F Central Stairs disappears when observing it from 1F Customs Inspections.
- Fixed - Nitro cell does no damage when stuck to the blue fence at EXT Crash Site.
- Fixed - Texture issue after the wall is destroyed at 1F Bathroom.
- Fixed - Nitro cell does no damage at the corner of the brick wall at 2F Security Room.
- Fixed - The metal barrels in B Basement Hallway disappear when viewing them from B Snowmobile Garage.
- Fixed - Drone gets destroyed if it gets too close to the rocks at the outside edge of the map.
- Fixed - The wall between Library and Library Entrance can be reinforced from Library Hallway.
- Fixed - Invisible collision for gadgets thrown from 2f Office balcony.
- Fixed - Gadgets have no collision on the bottom of the doorframe between 1F Great Room and 1F Dining Room.
- Fixed - Drones can see through the rock located at EXT Lakeside.
- Fixed - Players can fall through the game world in B Snowmobile Garage near the stairs.
- Fixed - Players can push teammates out or into the environment with the use of reinforcements in the Kitchen.
- Fixed - Players can toss sticky gadgets, such as cameras, from 2F Office into a wooden beam in 1F Dining Room through a missing texture. No worries, the texture was later found and is ok.
- Fixed - Players can toss sticky gadgets, such as cameras, from 2F Library into a wooden beam in 1F Gaming Room through a missing texture. This texture is still at large, but the map has been fixed.
- Fixed - The oven iron in the Kitchen prevents players from destroying drones.
- Fixed - Players can get stuck between a Deployable Shield and reinforced wall in B Wine Cellar.
- Fixed - A rock hiding a hole in the world at EXT Snowmobiles.
- Fixed - Players can shoot one way through another missing texture in 2F Office.
- Fixed - Twitch Shock Drones would get destroyed when passing near a rock at EXT Cliffside Woods.
- Fixed - Players standing outside on an elevated platform of any kind are hidden from view of the Caster Camera when selecting the first floor.
- Fixed - Drones can get under the floor at 2F Front Hallway.
- Fixed - Suitcase at 2F Front Hallway disappears when hit with a melee strike.
- Fixed - The Mobile Lounge window at the cockpit has a gadget collision and cannot be destroyed.
- Fixed - Players can clip through the ceiling in the Luggage Hold by vaulting over the crates.
- Fixed - Jumping the drone between two pieces of cargo will cause it to fall through the Cargo Hold floor.
- Fixed - Players fall under the plane when walking forward on the right side of the main door.
- Fixed - Lesion’s Gu mines are not deploying properly on exterior steel floors.
- Fixed - Players can see through the plane engines when looking at them from behind.
- Fixed - Kapkan’s EDD has no collision with the control panel located at 3F Radio Cabin.
- Fixed - Kapkan’s EDD deployment animation clips at the Radio Cabin location.
- Fixed - Player can get stuck in the exterior wall of the plane by vaulting a destroyed wall at 1F Technical Room.
- Fixed - A small gap above the drone vent at EXT Bus Yard where players can shoot through.
- Fixed - Players can see the sky through a small hole in the corner of Kid’s Dorms.
- Fixed - Clipping issue when deploying the Welcome Mat at 1F Dorm Stairs.
- Fixed - Piece of the wall overlaps the barricade causing melee strike to not destroy it in 1F Office.
- Fixed - Players can shoot through the roof of 2F Attic, damaging players at EXT Meeting Hall.
- Fixed - A missing collision behind the crates at 2F Armory allowing the drone to go outside of the world. This collision is a no-call no-show and has been replaced.
- Fixed - Two cardboard boxes at 1F Kitchen would not let drones pass.
- Fixed - Players would exit the game world and die when going prone under the table at 1F Dining Hall.
- Fixed - Twitch’s Shock Drone gets stuck behind the generator at 1F Rear Stage.
- Fixed - Missing texture at the corner of the small roof at EXT Dining Hall Roof.
- Fixed - Lighting flickers when seen through the leaves of a tree.
- Fixed - Players can shoot through a missing texture by rappelling from EXT Parking into 1F Lobby.
- Fixed - A camera can be placed in 1F Dining Hall Corridor and is able to see inside 1F Showers.
- Fixed - Players can clip through the wall on EXT Construction Site area.
- Fixed - Jäger’s ADS can be placed inside a box in 2F Bathroom.
- Fixed - The display screen in 2F CCTV Room floats after destroying the monitor.
- Fixed - Players can get inside the jukebox in the Bar Room.
- Fixed - Destroying the Eastern wall in 2F Bedroom Hallway can result in floating picture frames and hooks. Obviously, ghosts.
- Fixed - Drone can fall out of the game world due to a collision issue at B Arsenal Room.
- Fixed - Drone can fall out of the game world due to a collision issue at 1F Stock Room.
- Fixed - Nitro cells do no damage when placed on the side of a shelf at 2F Logistics Office.
- Fixed - Players can get stuck between wooden pallets and tires at the EXT Warehouse spawn point.
- Fixed - Camera shakes when the user forces collision with the corner of the building located at EXT Shipping Dock.
- Fixed - Camera shakes when the user forces collision with the electric panel in 2F Cash Room.
- Fixed - Players can force a collision issue at the Gym between dumbbell racks.
- Fixed - Players are pushed above the Deployable Shield by a collision with the reinforced wall in 2F Penthouse.
- Fixed - Collision issue when a player crouches against the corner of the walls in 2F Theater.
- Fixed - There is a gap between the walls located at 1F Office area allowing players to see the 2F Billiards Room area.
- Fixed - The vaulting animation skips a few frames when vaulting from the bar to the pool in the EXT Pool Area.
- Fixed - Drone can see through the pool mesh at EXT Pool Area.
- Fixed - When a player vaults the counter at 1F Sunrise Bar, they clip into the ceiling.
- Fixed - The texture is not aligned in 1F Sun Room.
- Fixed - Boxes located at EXT Ruins disappear after the user throws a frag grenade near them.
- Fixed - Players can get stuck behind the table at EXT Pool Side.
- Fixed - Attackers can climb on top of the pink canvas at the top of the building.
- Fixed - Players clip through the desk in the office near the kitchen.
- Fixed - Players clip through the unbreakable wall between 2F Theater and 2F Hallway.
- Fixed - No destruction link between the cutting board and knife in 1F Kitchen.
- Fixed - Paintings and their hangers are floating in the air after wall destruction. More ghosts, most likely.
- Fixed - Players can see the other side of a wall from a gap between the wall and the wooden beam in 2F Classroom.
- Fixed - Players can see and shoot outside from a gap in the wall in the Main Office.
- Fixed - The glass shatter sound effect is missing when destroying the glass cases at 2F Trophy Room.
- Fixed - Invisible wall makes thrown gadgets float in 1F Archway Hall.
- Fixed - The player is not detected if hiding in the bushes near the wall at EXT Parking.
- Fixed - Jäger’s gadget floats in mid-air when placed on the fireplace 1F Archway Hall.
- Fixed - The lamp in the Archway Hall will disappear when far away from it.
- Fixed - Sledge’s hammer cannot destroy a section of wooden floor in 2F Rowing Museum.
- Fixed - A certain tree has leaves that can be seen through a wooden fence outside near EXT Side Street.
- Fixed - Claymores placed on the roof, float.
- Fixed - An invisible collision near the 2F Side Stairs that would snatch up sticky gadgets.
- Fixed - The Player jitters when making contact with the metal shelf in B Laundry Room.
- Fixed - Camera shakes if the user forces collision with the wall between the windows at EXT Treehouse Alley.
- Fixed - The Camera shakes if the user forces collision with the electric panel in EXT Patio.
- Fixed - The Camera shakes if the user forces collision with the assets located at B Laundry Room.
- Fixed - The Camera shakes if the user forces collision with the bag from the shelf located at 2F Walk-in.
- Fixed - The Players drone gets stuck in the water tank.
- Fixed - LOD issue can be noticed when looking in to B Laundry Room from B Garage.
- Fixed - Possibility to avoid the collisions on the main door stairs rappelling.
- Fixed - Defenders can shoot from 2F Football Apartment towards the EXT Rooftops Attackers spawn and spawn kill.
- Fixed - The players can vault over a gap to reach the building in 3F Packaging Room.
- Fixed - Overlapping pipes are present in EXT Construction.
- Fixed - Nitro cell does no damage when placed in the Coast Guard office’s drawer.
- Fixed - Camera shakes if the user forces collision with the wall in 2F Maps Office.
- Fixed - Player drone falls out of the game world when moving behind the life buoys.
- Fixed - Confetti prop can be moved by walking over it after shooting the floor.
- Fixed - There is no sound when a player rappels through the window of the skylight at 2F Exit Stairs.
- Fixed - Drone goes out of bounds if thrown at West Front Yard.
- Fixed - After destroying the ceiling of B Cafeteria the player can throw gadgets inside the wall and see out.
- Fixed - The player can rappel inside the building at 1F Lobby near the plant.
- Fixed - When nitro cells are thrown in any of the Visa Office's plant pots, no damage is dealt when detonating.
- Fixed - Missing texture on THE building wall at EXT Gardens.
- Fixed - Players are able to get inside the white truck at B Garage.
- Fixed - Large pillars can block a grenade explosion.
- Fixed - Players vaulting over the desk at 1F Lobby area can force collision and fall in the B Cafeteria area.
- Fixed - The operators can fall inside the texture when going prone beneath some chairs at 2F Meeting Room.
- Fixed - All of the operator's eyelids are clipping when loading the Blind animation.
- Fixed - Jäger elite ADS skin has a screw that is not affected by the gadgets animation.
- Fixed - Barbed Wire is not centered on screen.
- Fixed - Claymore has the wrong pivot point.
- Fixed - The Deployable Shields and breaching charges are too zoomed in when deployed.
- Fixed - The L85A2 snaps to the idle position after a tactical reload and a full reload when equipped with a vertical grip.
- Fixed - Operator Icon in spawn location screen does not update if you change operator after selecting location.
- Fixed - Weird animation when a player drops from a counter while sprinting from a 3rd person view.
- Fixed - Operator's knee clips through the shield while in crouch and leaning position with ADS.
- Fixed - User can see the operator's body when vaulting and turning 90 degrees.
- Fixed - Blurry and flickering texture when aiming with the PRB92.
- Fixed - Gator by Zoe Love skin is too dark.
- Fixed - In third person, Doc’s left hand clips through the Vertical Grip of the MP5
- Fixed - Reloading the 417 will snap the left hand from the magazine to the Vertical Grip.
- Fixed - When opening an Alpha Pack, the Renown reward is misplaced in the Missing Loot Pop Up.
- Fixed - There is a corrupted texture on the front and the back windscreen of the police cars on Kafe.
- Fixed - Mira's splash art when unlocking her is different.
- Fixed - When selecting the dynamic button and navigating up and then down, it gets stuck.
- Fixed - Arrow icon is not align in center to the black icon.
- Fixed - ITA12L Shotgun floats in 3rd person when reloading.
- Fixed - Operator headgears and uniforms are stacking on each other in the preview panel when quickly backing off full screen view.
- Fixed - Saiga12's Muzzle Flash is misplaced.
- Fixed - When a player goes prone after vaulting on something and move, his left hand make a weird animation.
- Fixed - Alpha Pack Statistic auto test shows the wrong number for Common Universal Weapon Skins.
- Fixed - Camera / drone red light does not turn on for the first player entered this camera / drone.
- Fixed - In the load out section of the Operator tab, the operator slides when loading the model.
- Fixed - Using angled grip will result in wrong thumb placement on the secondary weapon after dropping the hostage.
- Fixed - The 3D models of Lesion and Valkyrie do not have the same rotation center than the others.
- Fixed - Some specific cases of rubberbanding while vaulting for high ping players.
- Fixed - Scoreboard is not displayed at the end of a game.
- Fixed - Flickering can be observed after explosions when using Nvidia SLI.
- Fixed - UI saying “Please wait” is missing when loading the Alpha Pack screen.
- Fixed - A black border frame will appear in the Winning Showcase if you set the Aspect Ratio to 21:9.
- Fixed - The loading time is too long at the start of the round.
- Fixed - Dynasty weapon skin is too bright.
- Fixed - User cannot back out of the options menu when the MVP screen is playing.
- Fixed - Fade to black is missing at the end of the victory pose.
- Fixed - On the voice chat, record Level setting always resets to 83 after a reboot.
- Fixed - When reloading fully emptied, cancelling with the camera view and going back to the gun reload, the magazine appear floating/displaced near the gun. Only M45, MK21 and D-50.
- Fixed - Some headgears still have the old faces of operators.
- Fixed - The character model’s knee is clipping into the deployable shield when removing it.
- Fixed - Left hand is visible popping out from drop to prone.
- Fixed - Transition between weapons is broken between idle and walking animation.
- Fixed - Pulsing Animation of Quick Buy an Alpha Pack is broken.
- Fixed - Misapplied texture on firing pin for Chaquetilla weapon skin on USP40.
- Fixed - The guns are invisible and hands are twisted on players spawn.
- Fixed - MP5 submachine gun isn't pulled back by the player when near walls, resulting in a flattened model.
- Fixed - Weapon Skins are the first item in the list when viewing the Currency Choice Panel of bundles that contain seasonal weapon skins in the Shop.
- Fixed - For some operators, the map shown in the Bio section is incorrect.
- Fixed - The operator icon does not grey out if two players try to select the same operator in the same second.
- Fixed - It is not possible to open player profiles in Terrorist Hunt lobby when match has begun.
- Fixed - Removing barricade animation is broken on windows with Castle’s armor panel.
- Fixed - The light from Laser Sight appears on the uniform after repeatedly switching through uniforms/headgears when equipped and Thatcher does not approve this.
- Fixed - There can be two focus highlights active at once when moving the highlight to a Portal tab and hovering the mouse over a player slot in Lobby.
- Fixed - Button prompts are missing on the Option buttons when playing with Gamepad controls in the After Action Report.
- Fixed - There are Corrupted detail in the operator loading screen, if the brightness from the game is at the highest level.
- Fixed - If player presses Continue or Quit to Main Menu at the end of any type of match, the point awarding SFX will replay for the next 10 seconds.
- Fixed - There are some broken reflection on some goggles of Ela, Fuze, and Valkyrie.
- Fixed - A click sound is audible when pressing buttons during cinematics.
- Fixed - When the "0 renown" issue occurs, there is no way to know that you received the missing renown.
- Fixed - The Lucky Cat charm has no animation on shield operators from third person view.
- Fixed - Jackal’s ITA12S clips through its holster.
- Fixed - Damage comparison value fails to update when comparing the M590A1 and the L85A2 in the Loadout menu.
- Fixed - Fuze's ACOG Front piece is visible while aiming down sight.
- Fixed - The Claymore red trigger moves when viewing from some angle close to a wall.
- Fixed - When watching another player in Spectator mode, if he crouches and leans left while carrying the hostage, the camera will clip through the hostage.
- Fixed - The pellets of Hibana's X-KAIROS are not replicated properly during the support mode.
- Fixed - Thermite Elite skin sometimes shows as invisible for other players.
- Fixed - The mute function will stay on by default after starting a new match with the same player even when playing on different sides.