From Liquipedia Rainbow Six Wiki
PC Release Date:
Console Release Date:
- Balance changes
- Bug fixes
Below you will find the bulleted list of balancing changes in 1.2. For a detailed explanation of why we have made these changes, please reference the Designer’s Notes, found here.
- Outline will only appear for the duration of player movement.
- Scan charges reduced from 3 to 2.
- Cooldown between scans increased from 10 to 20 seconds.
- Magpie no longer destroys Hibana’s X-KAIROS pellets.
- Shield Flash range reduced from 8 meters to 5 meters.
- Shield Flash charges reduced from 5 to 4.
- Electronic Rendering Cloak will deplete its charge in 12 seconds, down from 30 seconds.
- Electronic Rendering Cloak will now recharge in 6 seconds, down from 12 seconds.
- Claymore replaced with Breaching Charge.
- Smoke Grenades replaced with Claymore.
- Fixed – Players are able to exploit hip fire accuracy by performing a series of actions.
- Fixed – Weapon turns invisible if a player throws their drone and it is destroyed instantly.
- Fixed – Defenders can remain stuck after deploying a gadget if using the Advanced Gadget Deployment setting.
- Fixed – Sometime Deployable Shield's replication is not the same after doing specific actions.
Level Design Fixes
- Fixed – Attackers can plant the Defuser on top of a shelf in 2F Armory Lockers.
- Fixed – Character model will become 2D if prone close to the 1F VIP Section stairs.
- Fixed – The Defuser can be disabled by destroying the floor underneath it if is planted in 2F Billiard Room.
- Fixed – Players becomes invisible under the stairs in 1F Lobby area.
- Fixed – Lion's scan sound effect persists into the next round.
- Fixed – If Finka's boost ends while a player is in Smoke's Gas, the damage multiplier is not removed.
- Fixed – When the Spear .308 magazine is completely empty, aiming down sights while reloading will shorten the animation slightly.
- Fixed – The EDD will not give 40 damage if it is positioned on the lowest point possible on a door.
- Fixed – Black Eyes are able to see through borders in 2F Stock Trading room on Bank.
- Fixed – Activating the Stim Pistol while holding a deployable shield switches weapon instantly.
- Fixed – Ela will lose functionality if her gadget will be destroyed while trying to pick it up.
- Fixed – Shock wire remains active on a deployable shield after the shield was destroyed
- Fixed – Operator is sometimes stuck when trying to pick up deployable gadgets.
User Experience Fixes
- Fixed – Players with VS Notifications preference OFF still see the notification in-game
- Fixed – Players are able to equip a standard and Elite BDU at the same time
- Fixed – Slasher Headgear for Buck is missing the red eyes.