Operation Shifting Tides
- New operation
- Balance changes
- Bug fixes
- Misc changes
- 1 Overview
- 2 2 New Operators
- 3 Map Rework: Theme Park
- 4 Limb Penetration
- 5 Rappel Exit
- 6 Capitão Elite Set
- 7 Operators Price Decrease
- 8 Shifting Tides Weapon Skins
- 9 Operator Balancing
- 10 General Tweaks & Improvements
- 11 Main Bug Fixes
- 11.1 Hostage
- 11.2 Gameplay
- 11.3 Operators
- 11.4 Level Design
- 11.5 Kafe Dostoyevsky
- 11.6 Skyscraper
- 11.7 Tower
- 11.8 User Experience
- 12 Patch Notes Addendum
- 12.1 Updates
- 12.2 Known Issues
- 12.3 Balancing
- 12.4 Weapon Balancing
- 12.5 Operator Balancing
- 12.6 Bug Fixes
- 12.7 Gameplay
- 12.8 Operators
- 12.8.1 Caveira
- 12.8.2 Capitao
- 12.8.3 Clash
- 12.8.4 Doc
- 12.8.5 Echo
- 12.8.6 Fuze
- 12.8.7 Goyo
- 12.8.8 Gridlock
- 12.8.9 Jackal
- 12.8.10 Kali
- 12.8.11 Kapkan
- 12.8.12 Lesion
- 12.8.13 Thermite
- 12.8.14 Twitch
- 12.8.15 Maestro
- 12.8.16 Mute
- 12.8.17 Nokk
- 12.8.18 Wamai
- 12.8.19 Ying
- 12.8.20 Zofia
- 12.8.21 Level Design
- 12.8.22 Bank
- 12.8.23 Chalet
- 12.8.24 Clubhouse
- 12.8.25 Consulate
- 12.8.26 Favela
- 12.8.27 Fortress
- 12.8.28 Hereford Base
- 12.8.29 House
- 12.9 Kafe Dostoyevsky
- 12.10 Theme Park
- 12.11 Tower
- 12.12 Outback
- 12.13 Villa
- 12.14 User Experience
- 13 External Links
Hold onto your seats, Operation Shifting Tides is rising from the depths. NIGHTHAVEN Special Intervention Group joins the fray as this season’s new ORG. Its owner, Kali, joins Six as the new Attacker. One of her best agents, Wamai, is also coming aboard as the new Defender.
These two Operators are unlike any that have come before and bring their particular talents to the roster. With them, expect a newly reworked Theme Park to surface, as well as a few other features worthy of note. You will find more details on these updates in the full Patch Notes below.
2 New Operators
When the Season launches, Season Pass owners can unlock these new Operators immediately and gain exclusive access for seven days. All players can unlock these Operators with Renown or R6 Credits once those seven days have passed.
“Kali is someone who sees what needs to be done, and does it...” - Dr. Harishva "Harry" Pandey
Specialist Jaimini Kalimohan “Kali” Shah isn’t someone who could be accused of taking pity on the weak. She’s more likely to kick you when you’re down than help you up. Yet the results are undeniable, and the soldiers she trains remain unmatched on the field...
GADGET: LV Explosive Lance
“The LV Explosive Lance is as versatile as it is specialized...” - Elena « Mira » Álvarez Rainbow Director of R&D
To talk about the LV Explosive Lance, we need to mention Kali’s CSRX 300. It’s a dangerous weapon that can breach barricades and hatches in a single shot, and create big holes in breakable walls. The LV is its under-barrel, and it can be used at the same time as the CSRX 300’s scopes.
The LV is not your typical explosive. Just like the rifle, it can breach barricades and hatches, but it can also destroy Castle’s Armor Panels. These are not its main functions, however.
Its role is to destroy gadgets with a light explosion within a set radius. When used on a breakable wall, it will create a hole slightly smaller than what the sniper rifle would do. When shot at a reinforced wall, however, it simply lodges in surface.
In either case, it destroys all gadgets on both sides of breakable and reinforced surfaces. This makes it especially effective when played in tandem with a hard breach Operator like Thermite or Hibana.
Keep in mind that the LV Explosive Lance has three charges and is resistant to gadgets like Bandit and Kaid’s electrics, as well as Mute’s Signal Disruptors.
“Abnormal psychology isn’t always maladaptive, though Wamai’s condition is certainly unique...” - Dr. Harishva "Harry" Pandey
There are very few people who can keep me guessing, but Specialist Ngũgĩ Muchoki “Wamai” Furaha is one of them. His thought processes are fascinating, and the more I speak to him the more I find myself drawn into his world, deep underwater and free of all distractions...
GADGET: Mag-NET System
“The Mag-NET System brings situational awareness to a new level...” - Elena « Mira » Álvarez Rainbow Director of R&D
Wamai’s gadget changes the game when it comes to ordnance suppression. Where his colleagues can disable and destroy, he redirects.
The Mag-NET System is a thrown, adhesive gadget. It sticks to surfaces and waits. Its function is to attract an opponent’s projectile to its position, and then self-destruct to detonate that projectile.
This way, not only can Wamai make Attackers’ grenades and projectile gadgets useless, he can also use strategic placement to turn those projectiles against them. There’s nothing quite like a commandeered stun or frag grenade to turn the tide in Wamai’s favor.
Starting with one Mag-NET, Wamai regularly gains an additional charge up to a maximum of five. Make sure to place them wisely, as they can be destroyed with a single hit should they be spotted.
Map Rework: Theme Park
Did you miss Theme Park? With Operation Shifting Tides, it’s back and reworked! It might not look like it at first glance, but there are some massive changes coming.
There are some major indoors changes to unpack, but let’s start with two things that will affect your outdoor gameplay. First, lines of sight have been constricted to prevent most spawn peeks. Second, Rail Overlook and Lift Car, as well as their ramps, have been removed. The reasoning behind this is quite simple: we’re getting rid of train.
That’s right, the entire Rail Platform area is gone. Instead, the East and West sections of the building have been brought closer together, with Yellow Corridor (previously named Cafe Corridor) and Bunk connected to Office and Initiation Room through breakable walls.
Inside the building, there are a few things to notice, which mostly involve the East section. The downstairs area has been remodeled with a thematic that represents the map’s origin, with the Gargoyle and Haunting Dining bomb sites replaced with the Throne Room and Armory pair. The new Gong Room in this area also becomes the main entrance, with Arcade Entrance being blocked off South-West. Dragon Stairs, previously named Haunted Stairs, now faces East instead of North.
Check out all these changes and more on the test server, and feel free to submit your feedback on R6 Fix.
Hold onto your hats, limb penetration is a thing! Have you ever flashed someone with a stun grenade and been denied a headshot because of the hand covering their eyes? Then this section is for you.
This season is the perfect moment to rework penetration, with Kali’s sniper rifle being one of the most intimidating weapons in-game. Weapon category has a part to play, but first let’s go into the three different types of penetration.
The first, we’ll call “none”. Simply put, any shot with these weapons does not go through limbs, or torsos, or anything else. The weapons concerned here are most shotguns, and secondary SMGs.
The second, or “simple”, is reserved for one target only. Bullets from these weapons will go through arms and legs to hit more valuable body parts. Face to face with an opponent and shoot through their arms? If you’re lined up with the head, it should be a headshot. The weapons include main SMGs, assault rifles, pistols and LMGs.
The third, dubbed “full”, is the most you could hope for. Shots from these bad boys will go through an Operator and hit other Operators behind them for 30% reduced damage for each additional penetration. Pull out your BOSG.12.2, TSCG12 and sniper rifles, and see if you can take down more than one opponent at once!
One detail to keep in mind with all this: now that most bullets go through arms and hands, the damage received if a shot hits only those areas (without penetration) is reduced to 75%, the same as leg shots. For Operators with 3 Armor, however, damage is reduced to 65%.
From the very beginning, rappelling has been quite consistent. There was a prompt to enter rappel, but exiting it was automatic. From now on, however, that will no longer be the case. A similar prompt will come up when you’re able to exit rappel, and all you have to do is press that key if that’s what you want. With this small modification, players will be able to avoid exiting rappel when they’re just trying to stay as close to its edge as possible, giving you more power over your tactical decisions.
Capitão Elite Set
As our third oldest Operator to date, Capitão has lived through a lot. There was a time when he rocked a full head of dark hair, and he worked directly with the people. His new Elite set emulates that era of his life, when he operated in the favela to save as many lives as he could.
Go back in time with Capitão’s Responsa uniform, victory animation, gadget skin for his TAC Mk0 Crossbow and weapon skins for the Para-308, M249 and PRB92, as well as the Elite Capitão Chibi charm, all of which will be available soon after the launch of Operation Shifting Tides.
Operators Price Decrease
Seven more Operators are seeing price reductions this season.
- Hibana and Echo’s prices will now be 10,000 Renown or 240 R6 Credits.
- Dokkaebi, Vigil and Zofia’s will come down to 15,000 Renown or 360 R6 Credits.
- Nomad and Kaid’s prices will decrease to 20,000 Renown or 480 R6 Credits.
Shifting Tides Weapon Skins
Once again, this new season brings you two new seasonal weapon skins representative of the Operators’ origins.
The unbreakable Vessel Wave skin draws its inspiration from the Kenyan Navy, with aquatic camouflage and hard studded steel.
The bright Palace Virtue skin illustrates the colors and architecture of India, with white marble lined in golden, and blue and green accents.
Seasonal weapon skins are released upon season launch and can be purchased during that season. Once unlocked, the seasonal weapon skins can be applied to all available weapons and will remain in the player’s inventory indefinitely.
We’ll be updating the Test Server with even more balancing changes, so check out the updates there for new changes!
The number of pings Jackal receives from a scan now depends on the age of the footprint. When eyenox is active, the color and the highlight around the target print will depict the age of the print. Highlighting and scanning a colored print will return a varying number of pings based on its age.
- The existing footprints of the scanned operator will disappear after completing the scan.
- Jackal can no longer either see or scan prints from below.
- Improved interaction with Caveira’s Silent Step.
- Replaced Jackal’s Breach Charges with a Claymore.
- Added a highlight VFX to indicate which footstep is being scanned.
- Added a scanning progress bar
General Tweaks & Improvements
Gadget Trajectory Asset Destruction
We’re in the process of updating breakable props across all our maps to be more structured in how they are destroyed when they are in the pathway of gadget projectiles and missiles. The goal is to make destruction of various elements across maps more coherent for players. This first iteration should allow projectiles to break fragile props that would otherwise block their path (ex: Grenades, C4, etc.).
Gadget Code Optimization
With the new season, we’ve improved the coding logic for a number of primary and secondary gadgets to protect against potential regressions and widen their capacity for future complexity.
These backend changes will not impact your experience using the gadgets.
Casual Renamed To Quick Match
Casual is now called Quick Match. Same game mode, new name.
Quick Match + Newcomer Role Swap
Quick Match (previously Casual) and Newcomer playlists will adopt the AA-DD role swap. Similar to Ranked, players will swap roles once a match.
The Operator voices for Hibana and Mira have been re-recorded with new voice actors. We are thankful to the voice actors that we worked with up to this point, but with the expansion of our Universe content, we needed to make adjustments to our talent line up to ensure consistency.
Main Bug Fixes
Hostage can’t stand the heat.
- Removed hostage immunity to fire damage.
- Before the hostage has been picked up in a round, Goyo is responsible for all damage his Volcan causes to the hostage.
- After the hostage has been picked up at least once in the round, whoever destroys the Volcan shield is responsible for the damage caused to the hostage.
- Goyo, Capitao, and Wamai will all follow these RFF rules in regards to hostage.
- Additionally, when Attackers escort hostage through a trap (ie: Kapkan EDD) and the hostage bleeds out, the Attackers will lose the round not the Defenders.
- Fixed – The sanction meter towards getting kicked out of a game does not properly accumulate when a player incurs additional offenses while under RFF.
- Fixed – Hostage can be vulnerable to damage through both reinforced and unbreakable walls when placed too close to the wall.
- Fixed – Drones can get stuck inside a Deployable Shield if the defender deploys the shield on top of the drone.
- Fixed – Deployable Shields are sometimes returned to the owner's inventory when someone stands on it.
- Fixed – Some light projectiles are destroying map assets when they should not be.
- Fixed – Asset destruction by a projectile trajectory, is sometimes not replicated properly to other clients.
- Fixed – Indestructible assets on various maps.
- Fixed – Players can use a third party exploit and use Twitch's Shock Drone to instantly kill players.
- Fixed – Removed yellow light indicator on Breach and Exothermic charges. They will now change from red to green when the surface is breakable.
- Fixed – Players are not receiving a penalty when joining a ranked/unranked game if they cancel right before it begins.
- Fixed – Inconsistent sound propagation on hatches for thrown nitrocells.
- Fixed – Shields could previously pass through walls and covers in edge cases.
- Fixed – When players stand next to Alibi’s prisma, the prisma can disappear from screen even when it should be visible.
- Fixed – Amaru gets instantly killed when reeling to a window that has a Frost Trap and a EDD.
- Fixed – Ash's Breaching Rounds can be destroyed with bullets, melee attacks and explosives.
- Fixed – Ash’s Breaching Round can detonate after being destroyed by another explosive.
- Fixed – Blackbeard's shield clips through his body when equipping it in lean stance.
- Fixed – Caveira can use silent step with her primary weapon after performing a series of steps..
- Fixed – Clash CCE shield clips through Clash body if a player spams between weapon and shield.
- Fixed – When under DBNO, the range of Ela’s Grzmot mines are smaller than they should be.
- Fixed – Ela’s Grzmot Mine does not detonate if it's placed on the Mira's Black Mirror Gas tank.
- Fixed – Meleeing a Volcan Shields canister from the bullet proof casing causes it to detonate.
- Fixed – Missing debuff icon for spectator and support view when watching Jackal while an enemy is being tracked.
- Fixed – Maestro's gadget can be destroyed when placed on certain surfaces and breaking cosmetic destruction around it (columns of 1F Restaurant of Tower, tiles of 2F Bathroom of Fortress, popstar poster in 1F Bar of Tower).
- Fixed – Maverick's right hand is not placed on the Breaching Torch when he is looking right while rappelling from 3rd person POV.
- Fixed – If Mira disconnects while deploying her gadget on a wall, that wall can no longer be reinforced.
- Fixed – Removed various unnecessary vault prompts in several maps.
- Fixed – Various collision corrections that impacted drone + player navigation.
- Fixed – Various dynamic clipping issues across all maps.
- Fixed – Various LoD details for various maps
- Fixed – Various space corrections across all maps to prevent captured drones from losing signal while inside.
- Fixed – 2F Armory on Border has a small gap at head level that allows headshots while crouched.
- Fixed – Players can gain an unfair LOS in EXT Campfire Wood of Chalet.
- Fixed – Computers screens missing collision with gadgets on Consulate.
- Fixed – Wall frames in 2F Kid’s Room of House did not let users deploy gadgets.
- Fixed – Defenders can spawn peek attackers spawning at EXT Park of Kafe.
- Fixed – Players are able to access the top of EXT Cafe Roof Top Skylight on Kafe.
- Fixed – Valkyrie 's Black Eye does not mark scanned attackers when placed on the ceiling of EXT 1F Restaurant Balcony.
- Fixed – Inconsistent gadget placement on concrete rubble in 1F Center Hallway and 1F Bar Hallway
- Fixed – In Night map of Tower, 2F Elevator corners are too dark.
- Fixed – Minor animation bugs and alignment issues.
- Fixed – Cosmetic visual bugs on various headgears and uniforms.
- Fixed – When previewing weapons, the magazine sometimes spawns before the weapon preview.
- Fixed – Y4 Operators for Year 4 Season Pass owners are not available after logging with a second account on the same console.
- Fixed – UI doesn't refresh when returning to the operator landing page after setting a new showcase operator.
- Fixed – Blitz Elite VIP VFX can be triggered in the map if Blitz is the host.
- Fixed – Newcomer/Casual playlists remain locked even player’s ongoing match ends and player must restart to unlock.
- Fixed – Performance drops when fast switching between tabs in RankedExpo menu tabs.
- Fixed – Various map locations where Casters can see OOW.
- Fixed – [Situations] Players can access and get stuck in the basement on the 1st Situation on Hereford Base.
Patch Notes Addendum
Over the course of the Shifting Tides test server we've made a great many updates, changes and fixes to prepare for the upcoming season.
- Due to an issue we discovered, the previously announced Playlist Guides will not be released with Y4S4 and will instead be delayed for an update in the near future.
- Players attempting to –view- the INTZ 2019 Weapon skin through the “View Bundle Content” menu will experience a crash. The bundle can still be purchased and equipped in-game without complications, only attempting to view it will cause issues. A fix is currently in progress.
See our pre-season Designer’s Notes for a full breakdown of the balancing changes coming with Operation Shifting Tides.
- Increased M-12 SMG damage from 36 to 40
The M-12 is currently one of the lowest damages and slowest firing SMGs in the game. With most players favouring the Luison, there is currently very little reason to select the M-12. Our Devs are looking to give the M-12 a fairer chance during duels.
- Decreased damage dealt beyond 10 meters
- Spread increase and accuracy reduction
Ela’s FO-12 is very strong and frustrating, mostly for console players, but on PC as well. She is targeted by Operator bans by console players and when she is not, her pick rate is very high. This weapon should be more in line with other semi-automatic shotguns. We also want to reduce her ban rate and how frustrating Ela can be.
- Spread increase and accuracy reduction
The SASG-12 shares many similarities with the FO-12. A spread increase when shooting rapidly as well as an increased recoil will make it a bit less easy to control.
- BOSGACOG is here
Adding the ACOG to 707th SMB Operator shotgun was mostly motivated by the low performance of the weapon. Even if part of the community was also looking forward to the addition of the ACOG, it remained a pure balancing decision. This new sight should not affect the overall performance of this weapon.
As usual, we will monitor its performance for Dokkaebi and Vigil and adjust whatever is necessary.
- Increased Glaz’s scope highlight base intensity
We are giving our Russian sniper a bit more love to help him spot enemies even when the scope is not charged, thus making his scope useful in more situations.
- Increased Kaid’s Electroclaw radius from 0.75m to 1.3m
- Replaced Impact Grenades with Barbed Wire
Kaid’s gadget leaves ample room for creativity. The feedback we gathered indicated that Electroclaws added variety to many situations but needed an extra edge.
- Replaced Barbed Wire with C4
We want to increase his potential as a denial Defender for defuser plays. The C4 should give him more opportunity to defend a bomb site without exposing himself.
In addition, we are still considering other options to make sure Warden is relevant, we will tell you more when ready.
Jackal’s rework will be included in Operation Shifting Tides. As the most banned attacker, Jackal is a high source of frustration for many players and one of our top balancing priorities. If you would like to know more about this rework, you can check our previous Designer’s Notes.
- Fixed – Freezing for 30s or more after loading screen.
- Fixed – FPS drops when drones are on top of ceiling fans.
- Fixed – Gadgets with an AOE VFX displays the feedback VFX again when the object supporting the gadget is removed or destroyed.
- Fixed – Deployable shields and Goyo’s Volcan can be destroyed when one player vaults over it while it is being placed.
- Fixed – Crashing when an electrified deployable shield is picked up.
- Fixed – Deployable shields can be picked up and deployed again after they are destroyed by certain gadgets.
- Fixed – Deployable shields can’t be attached to two separate doors frames if they are close in proximity and share the same corner/wall.
- Fixed – Two deployable shields can deployed next to each other within a double door frame.
- Fixed – Reinforcing a wall after attaching a deployable shield to a nearby door will destroy the shield.
- Fixed – Various destruction issues with map assets and varying projectiles (See: Gadget trajectory asset destruction Improvements).
- Fixed – If an attacker escorts Hostage through a damaging trap/explosive (ie: Kapkan EDD) and hostage bleeds out, the defending team is given the loss (Attackers should be the ones attributed with the loss).
- Fixed – When rappelling upside down, claymores are not visible.
- Fixed – Crashing in PvE when firing Maestro's Evil Eye.
- Fixed – DBNO players appear to float when moving down staircases from 3rd person POV.
- Fixed – Dab-dancing with throwable gadgets.
- Fixed – The drone SFX may continue to play after a drone has been destroyed.
- Fixed – Reverse Friendly Fire playlist option does not work on Local Custom Games.
- Fixed – Caveira’s arms get twisted while reloading in silent step.
- Fixed – Capitao’s Fire bolts have no effect if Wamai’s Mag-Net is destroyed as it catches it.
- Fixed – Capitao’s firebolt dart remains visible for the duration of the AOE on local custom games.
- Fixed – Clash CCE shield not impacted by Thatcher’s EMP.
- Fixed – Clash’s CCE shield flips upside down when facing any wall or tall prop.
- Fixed – Clash’s shield flips upside down when holding barbed wire while crouched.
- Fixed – Doc’s Stim Pistol does not always continue its trajectory after destroying a fragile asset.
- Fixed – White effect around Echo’s Yokai.
- Fixed – Echo’s Yokai loses signal on the North-side ceiling of Tower.
- Fixed – Yokai can be hidden inside the ceiling above a vase in 2F Hallway of Coastline.
- Fixed – Echo’s Yokai will go out of bounds and can get stuck behind the cabinet in 2F Consul Office of Consulate.
- Fixed – Multiple Fuze Cluster Charges can be stacked by following certain steps.
- Fixed – Fuze could deploy his APM6- Matryoshka on the wooden layer of reinforced walls.
- Fixed – Incorrect prompt when attempting to attach Goyo’s Volcan to a door using standard gadget deployment.
- Fixed – Inconsistent point system for deploying Gridlock Trax stingers (players given 15 points twice for the first, 15 points once with the second one, and none when using the third one).
- Fixed – Jackal has breaching charges instead of his Claymore.
- Fixed – Jackal’s Eyenox will not activate properly and he loses a gadget charge when attempting to track Caveira while she is in Silent Step mode.
- Fixed – If Jackal’s Eyenox is activated and an attacker joins in progress on support mode, the Eyenox HUD is not visible.
- Fixed – If Jackal has his Eyenox active with a Mute jammer nearby, a teammate spectating on support mode won’t see the jammed VFX.
- Fixed – Jackal’s Jammed Eyenox VFX when Mute is around does not appear when a player JIP into Jackal’s POV.
- Fixed – Jackal’s tracking debuff icon does not update properly and stays on the HUD even when scan is completed.
- Fixed – Players killed by Jackal do not see their own footsteps on EOR replays.
- Fixed – When Jackal kills an operator with active red footprints, an incorrect time will appear on Killcams and EOR replay.
- Fixed – Kali’s Lv-Ei’s SFX can sometimes sound muffled.
- Fixed – Kali’s Lv-Ei’s second explosion SFX can be muffled for defenders if it lands on the soft layer of a reinforced surface.
- Fixed – Kali’s Lv-Ei does not destroy defenders gadgets through a reinforced wall if she deploys it on the edge of the wooden studs of the reinforced wall.
- Fixed – Control for toggling Kali’s zoom is stuck on default.
- Fixed – Kali’s Lv-Ei sticks sideways if it lands on a spike on a reinforced wall
- Fixed – The inside of Kali’s CSRX300 scope fades out too quickly when switching between ADS + hipfire.
- Fixed – Kali’s Lv-Ei hammerdrill clips through underbarrel launcher when reloading.
- Fixed – The wrong animation is used when switching from Kali’s primary and back during reload.
- Fixed – When out of ammo, Kali's animation for switching the zoom level on the CSRX300 does not cause the visual switch on the scope to move.
- Fixed – Attackers get a “Prevent Revive” message if hostage is put into DBNO after taking damage from Kapkan EDD.
- Fixed – Lesion’s VO can be out of sync with the blood splatter FX if the needle removal animation is canceled.
- Fixed – Thermite breaching charge does not deal damage at 1m radius from the blast.
- Fixed – Crosshair of Twitch’s Shock Drone disappears when minimizing the game.
- Fixed – Maestro loses functionality if he is on his Evil Eye and simultaneously enters DBNO and has his Evil Eye destroyed at the same time.
- Fixed – Mute Jammer SFX loops when spectating drone after a JIP.
- Fixed – Nokk’s left hand snaps and clips through her gun when deactivating the HEL Presence Reduction.
- Fixed – Wamai’s fingers clip inside the gadget from 1st person POV.
- Fixed – Wamai’s Mag-Net will detect and activate for an unactivated Ash Breaching Round if it was fired at a Montagne Shield or Clash Shield.
- Fixed – Players are not flashed when a Candela is fully cooked and thrown for a short distance.
- Fixed – Ying’s Candela grenade doesn’t flash, only the pellets flash (previously only the Candela pellets flashed players, now the grenade will flash as well).
- Fixed – Ying Candela and pellets do not materialize properly in 1st person POV if they are thrown fully charged while aiming downwards.
- Fixed – Ying’s Candela’s eject SFX does not play when in a local custom game.
- Fixed – Trajectory of Zofia’s Concussion projectiles are interrupted after destroying an asset.
- Fixed – As Zofia, switching to concussion grenades from impacts causes both red and yellow LEDs to stay on.
- Fixed – Various collision issues with map assets.
- Fixed – Various dynamic clipping and clipping issues.
- Fixed – Various drone clipping, OOB, and detection issues.
- Fixed – Various minor destruction issues with map assets/props.
- Fixed – Minor visual texture and cosmetic issues.
- Fixed – Updates to certain map assets for improved navigation.
- Fixed – Various LOD issues.
- Fixed – Indestructible fruit bowls and coffee cups (+ other minor destruction issues).
- Fixed – Operator hitboxes clipping when forcing dynamic clipping through metal desks on various maps.
- Fixed – Dynamic clipping issue with a wall in B vault of Bank.
- Fixed – Players can get on top of the TV in 2F Conference Room in Bank.
- Fixed – Throwable gadgets can pass through the cubicle in 1F Tellers’ Office on Bank.
- Fixed – Yokai Clipping through stone door frame on Bank.
- Fixed – Misc vault prompt for a tree at EXT Front Yard Patio on Chalet.
- Fixed – Players can vault onto the fence of EXT Parking on Clubhouse.
- Fixed – Particles from destroyable objects clip through the floor of Clubhouse.
- Fixed – LOD issue on the door frame of B Exit Stairs of Consulate.
- Fixed – LOD issue with car plate on Consulate.
- Fixed – Breach and cluster charges can be deployed on an indestructible floor surface in 1F Visa Office of Consulate.
- Fixed – LOD issue with garbage bag from EXT Rooftops of Favela.
- Fixed – Drones can be thrown OOB in EXT Market Roof of Favela.
- Fixed – Shields lip through the wall of EXT Roof on Favela.
- Fixed – Players can’t pick up the defuser if dropped in certain areas on Favela.
- Fixed – Defenders can vault out of the window in 2F Aunt’s Bedroom on Favela and will fall to their death.
- Fixed – Players who stand on top of the fruit in EXT Market will have a missing compass location.
- Fixed – Operator hitboxes and models dynamic clipping issues with metal desks of Fortress.
- Fixed – Players cannot go up the scaffolding when exiting rappel on 2F Tower Renovation of Fortress.
- Fixed – Operators clip through crates on Hereford.
- Fixed – Valkyrie cam can see through a solid object on 2F workshop of House.
- Fixed – Players can discover the bomb from EXT Terrace on Kafe.
- Fixed – Various navigation, vision, and collision improvements for Theme Park.
- Fixed – Players can vault on the vending machine in EXT Village of Theme Park.
- Fixed – Sticky gadgets clip through banners of 1F Throne Room of Theme Park.
- Fixed – Attackers can’t secure the area in the NE corner of OBJ in 1F Throne Room of Theme Park.
- Fixed – Some LOS issues on Theme Park.
- Fixed – Drones can hide inside the wall banner of Space Race Arcade on Theme Park.
- Fixed – Players can reach an out of bounds area at 1F Dragon Stairs on Theme Park.
- Fixed – LOD issue on wall in EXT Castle Entrance of Theme Park.
- Fixed – Wall in 2F Dragon Stairs of Theme Park disappears when in ADS.
- Fixed – Dark spots where Operators can place hard to see Valk Cams on Theme Park.
- Fixed – Floor level is inconsistent in the door of EXT Castle Entrance on Theme Park and will cause the camera to drop.
- Fixed – Players can get stuck using a vault prompt at EXT Teacups on Theme Park.
- Fixed – Operators look like they are falling when on top of the sinks in 1F Toilet Arcade of Theme Park.
- Fixed – Blood of operators who have been DBNOed don’t show up on 2F Office floor of Theme Park.
- Fixed – Players can spawn too close to the asset in 1F Day Care of Theme Park and will twitch.
- Fixed – Players can reach an out of area zone at 1F Dragon Stairs on Theme Park.
- Fixed – LOD issue with metal boxes in 2F Yellow Corridor on Theme Park.
- Fixed – Some sticky gadgets don’t deploy properly when thrown on the floor of 1F Tea Room of Tower.
- Fixed – Sticky throwable gadgets can’t be destroyed or picked back up when thrown on the Box Tea asset in 2F CEO’s Office of Tower.
- Fixed – Dynamic clipping issue on a wall of 1F Wes Balcony of Tower.
- Fixed – A golden Bottle prop in 2F CEO’s office of Tower can will block player view after being destroyed but will not have any collision.
- Fixed – LOD issue with electric box in EXT Motel Walkway of Outback.
- Fixed – Rubber banding issues due to destruction in 2F Trophy Room in Villa.
- Fixed – Spamming inputs can cause players to lose functionality.
- Fixed – Missing SFX when in observation mode.
- Fixed – SFX for barbed wire deployment cuts off.
- Fixed – Certain resolutions can cause the UI to flicker after changing display mode from full screen to windowed mode.
- Fixed – 1680x1050 resolution is missing on PC.
- Fixed – After a lonewolf Thunt Match, players sometimes get a synchronizing data error message.
- Fixed – In a LAN lobby, hitting the matchmaking button before the player hub loads can break lobby functionality.
- Fixed – Situations are sometimes locked when offline.
- Fixed – Choppy transition from 3rd person POV when attackers reload their primary while rappelling and looking to the right.
- Fixed – Operators are not looking at their phone from 3rd person POV when they are in observation mode.
- Fixed – Operators phones clipping with the ground when prone and in observation mode.
- Fixed – Operators holding a breaching charge and crouching do not have their right hand on the charge from 3rd person POV.
- Fixed – Issue with idle animation while crouched and in observation mode.
- Fixed – Operators with throwable gadgets hands’ snap when holding gadget and in free rappel.
- Fixed – Jittery/choppy animations from 3rd person POV while operators are moving.
- Fixed – Various shop HUD VFX and cosmetic issues.
- Fixed – Minor cosmetic uniform and headgear fixes.
- Fixed – Minor HUD fixes.
- Fixed – Caster’s can see OOW on various masps.
- Fixed – Minor EOR replay visual fixes.
- Fixed – If a player is in ADS when the round ends, they’ll see a slightly zoomed out effect in the EOR replay.
- Fixed – Players can see the safety ring still on the grenade in EOR replays.
- Fixed – Leave squad confirmation popup appears twice when trying to leave the squad while matchmaking via the Dynamic Play Button.
- Fixed – If a bulletproof camera is damaged and visible damage decals are left on it - if a player picks up the damaged bulletproof cam while another teammate is holding their bulletproof camera, the bullet decals will appear on both bulletproof cams.
- Fixed – Attackers can’t move in spawn during the droning phase after spamming ESC during loading.
- Fixed – Weapons float in 1st person POV while transitioning from ADS to counter defusing animation.
- Fixed – Under poor network conditions, players camera orientation can be misaligned when entering/exiting rappel or picking up the hostage.
- While prone, the thumb of the operator's right hand is snapping when entering ADS with a pistol equipped.
- Fixed – [Thunt] AI spawning in walls on Theme Park.