- Balance changes
- Bug fixes
Y5S2.3 will release the week of July 27th for both PC and Console. The Console update will also include the Y5S2.2 patch that was released on July 14th for PC.
Some updates to the notifications system to help make future popups less spammy.
After August 11, 2020, 2-Step Verification will be mandatory for ranked on PC in APAC. If you have not activated 2SV prior to this date you will be locked out of the Ranked queue until 2SV is activated on your account.
- Lowered Gridlock's Caltrop deployment time to 9s (down from 13s).
- Lowered the individual Caltrops deployment time to 0.45s (down from 0.7s).
- Lowered the range of random deploy variation to 0.05s (down from 0.1s).
- Added a delay of 0.45s before the deployment sequence starts (previously no delay).
- Using Oryx's Dash through a soft wall will not deplete all the dash charges.
- Increased Dash refresh time to 12s (up from 8s).
- Dash recovery time for all dashes is now 0.5s (previously 1s through a soft wall, 0.7 into an enemy).
- Increased the number of Fuze's cluster charges to 4 (up from 3).
- When pushed through a wall by Nomad's Airjabs or Oryx's Dash, players will receive the same feedback and take the same damage (5 hp) as when Oryx dashes through a soft wall.
- Fixed - Missing anchoring decals from Ace's SELMA.
- Fixed - Ace's SELMA can get stuck when thrown in a certain way at some beams, becoming unrecoverable.
- Fixed - While grappling through a window or hatch, Amaru can aim faster with her LMG if she times her sprint and ADS buttons just prior to landing.
- Fixed - IQ's gadget will not display the outline and distance of Melusi's Banshees.
- Fixed - Zofia's concussion grenades are impacted by external explosions and can bounce away from the target location.
- Fixed - Flattening the doorframes and windows on all maps.
- Fixed - Floating and indestructible wooden squares after destroying some walls on Yacht.
- Fixed - Gunshot sounds are muffled when shooting from inside 1F Technical Seating of Plane.
- Fixed - Various menu/UI fixes.
- Fixed - Various cosmetics fixes.
- Fixed - Various lighting issues on maps.
- Fixed - Various shop visual and cosmetic fixes.
- Fixed - (PvE) Interaction between Ace's gadget and AI.