From Liquipedia Rainbow Six Wiki
PC Release Date:
Console Release Date:
- Bug fixes
Y6S1.1 Patch Notes
Y6S1.1 will be releasing on PC March 25 and on all other platforms at a later date.
Y6S1.1 Patch Size
Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
- Ubisoft Connect:
- 1.56 GB if live build was installed with HD PACK
- 1.44 GB if live build was installed without HD PACK
- Steam: 1.1 GB
- Xbox One: 1.31 GB
- Xbox Series X: 1.84 GB
- PS4: 1.57 GB
- PS5: 1.62 GB
Tweaks And Improvements
- Streamer Mode preferences have been added to the Options menu.
- They allow streamers to hide the region and latency info on their screen from viewers and enable a hidden matchmaking delay to prevent queue sniping.
Charms Loadout Menu
- The charms in the operator album and player loadout menus will now be sort by rarity and alphabetical order. This is a temporary fix while waiting for those sections to be properly revamped.
- Fixed - Title enters infinite loading after cinematic of situation Cold Zero while in PlayGo.
- Fixed - Players can fast peek around corners by leaning and knifing the air.
- Fixed - Bailiff 410 handgun awards Battle Pass progress to the "Close Quarters" shotgun challenge instead of the "Handgun Eliminations" challenge.
- Fixed - Vertical recoil stops/drop down sometimes when a player tries to compensate it.
- Fixed - Player can avoid Match Cancellation Penalty if their entire team is self-eliminated and the player reconnects during the end of round.
- Fixed - Multiple misplaced assets, clipping, and collision issues on various maps.
- Fixed - Multiple exploitable gaps on various maps.
- Fixed - Various LOD issues on Border map.
- Fixed - Multiple texture issues on various maps.
- Fixed - Various lighting issues on Border map.
- Fixed - Various asset issues in Spectator mode.
- Fixed - Attacker drones spawn inside the AC unit box on the roof of EXT Pedestrian Customs.
- Fixed - Montagne hip fire cone is too small after the shield is unextended.
- Fixed - Flores' weapon clips through his Claymore if the player equips it after the detonation of the RCE-Ratero Charge.
- Fixed - RCE-Ratero Charge that is anchored to a wall will change its position if caught by a Pest that is also anchored to the wall.
- Fixed - Mira can deploy the Black Mirror over part of an indestructible wall in 1F Workshop on Border map.
- Fixed - Maestro's Evil Eye camera is obstructed when the device is deployed on the floor.
- Fixed - Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge HUD can be seen during end of round and MVP if activated just before the round ends.
- Fixed - The RCE-Ratero Charge HUD will appear red if one of Flores' drones is destroyed at the same time that he deployed the RCE-Ratero Charge.
- Fixed - Replay access is disabled after quitting a match replay.
- Fixed - The ticker overlaps with the loadout bar in the Caster HUD.
- Fixed - When the player enters Observation Tools and switches their stance, there are discrepancies in the first and third person views.
- Fixed - Missing the in-game notification that occurs when a player levels up a Ubisoft account.
- Fixed - Watch section does not refresh when player leaves a Squad.
- Fixed - Various UI and navigation issues throughout the game.
- Fixed - Various localization issues throughout the game.
- Fixed - Minor cosmetic and shop fixes.
- Fixed - Multiple VFX are pixelated with the latest NVIDIA Drivers 461.72.
- Fixed - Wrong description appears in the Premium Battle Pass purchase panel when the player has already reached Tier 98 or above.