Camera Settings menu
This article details the various Camera settings in Rocket League.
- Camera Shake
- Shaking of the camera on ball hits, boosting, etc.
- Camera FOV
- Field of view.
- Camera Height
- Height of the camera.
- Camera Angle
- Angle at which the camera is facing the car.
- Camera distance
- Distance between camera and car.
- Camera stiffness
- The degree to which the camera zooms out while driving quickly. Lower settings result in more zooming out.
- Camera Swivel Speed
- How quickly the camera turns when you control the camera.
- Camera Transition
- How quickly your camera turns towards the ball when you activate ballcam.