Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaRL if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things Rocket League!
Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
This article details the various Camera settings in Rocket League.
- Camera Shake
- Shaking of the camera on ball hits, boosting, etc.
- Camera FOV
- Field of view.
- Camera Height
- Height of the camera.
- Camera Angle
- Angle at which the camera is facing the car.
- Camera distance
- Distance between camera and car.
- Camera stiffness
- The degree to which the camera zooms out while driving quickly. Lower settings result in more zooming out.
- Camera Swivel Speed
- How quickly the camera turns when you control the camera.
- Camera Transition
- How quickly your camera turns towards the ball when you activate ballcam.