DFH Stadium is one of the arenas included with the original release of Rocket League. There are 3 variants of DFH Stadium: Day, Stormy, and Snowy. The name comes from the initials of Psyonix CEO Dave Hagewood.
DFH Stadium is one of the standard maps and is thus frequently used in tournaments.
Major features of DFH Stadium in a competitive setting:
- Used in the RLC Pro League and MLG Pro League finals, with the final game of both finals being played on DFH Stadium.
- Has been used as the first map in all RLCS North America, Europe and World Championship series since RLCS Season 1.
- The only map used in all Oceania RLCS Season 3 series, then being used as the first map in all series from OCE RLCS Season 7 to present.
- Used as the first map for all South America RLCS Season 7 series except for the Grand Finals of the SAM regionals, where Champions Field was used for all 5 games.
- Used as the first map for all primary broadcast matches in the Dreamhack Pro Circuit.
- Used as the first map in all ELEAGUE Cup 2017 and ELEAGUE Cup 2018 matches.
- It was the default map in Gfinity and ESL tournaments.
- "Happy Snow Days!". 2015-12-14.
- "Snow Day added to Exhibition and Private Matches". 2016-02-10.
- "Added “DFH Stadium (Stormy)”". 2016-09-08.
- "Added "DFH Stadium (Day)"". 2017-09-28.