Intel World Open - EMEA Regional Finals
The Intel World Open is an international event held between national teams ahead of the 2020 Summer Olympics, supported by the International Olympic Committee. The event is spread between 2 games, Rocket League and Street Fighter V, with a shared prize pool of $500,000 USD.
- 8 teams qualified from their respective National/Territorial Qualifiers.
- Group Stage
- 8 teams - split into 2 groups of 4.
- Round Robin Bo5
- In the case of a tie, game differential is the primary tiebreaker that seeds the teams, followed by Head to Head.
- Top two of each group advance to the Playoffs.
- Bottom two of each group are eliminated.
- Double Elimination Bo5.
$80,000 USD are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Advance to the Playoffs|
Peak Performance MVP