Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaRL if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things Rocket League!
PlayVS Rocket League Championship - Fall 2020
From Liquipedia Rocket League Wiki
- Day 1 - November 21
- 48 teams.
- 16 Double-Elimination Brackets.
- All matches are Bo5.
- Top 16 qualify for Day 2.
- Day 2 - November 22
- 32 teams - 16 auto-qualified from PlayVS Regular Season and 16 qualified through Day 1.
- Single-Elimination Bracket.
- All matches piror to Quarter-Finals are Bo5.
- All matches Quarter-Finals and onwards are Bo7.
- Top 8 qualify for the CRL Wildcard.
- If a team has already secured a Wildcard spot prior to this tournament, that spot will be given to the next eligible team.
$50,000 USD are spread among the teams as seen below:
We're trying new brackets right now. This bracket is new, if you run into display errors, you might need to refresh your browsers cache.