RLCS 2021-22 - Fall: SAM Regional Event 2
RLCS 2021-22 is the second RLCS season in 2021, crossing over into 2022. This season introduces the most major changes to the RLCS system yet with more regions and an updated format. 3 splits - Fall, Winter, Spring - each have 3 regional events leading into an international major. Within all these events, each team collects points that will determine whether they will qualify for the World Championship or World Championship Wildcard.
- Primary/Language Broadcasts
- Team Broadcasts
- Show All
- All broadcasts' channels are listed in the Streams section.
A graphical explanation of the Swiss System format
- Swiss Stage - November 5th, 2021
- 16 Team Swiss System Format.
- Top 8 Teams proceed to the Playoffs.
- Playoffs - November 6th - 7th, 2021
- Single Elimination Bracket.
- All matches are a Bo7 except the Grand Finals, which are a Bo3 set for a Bo7 (First to win 2 Bo7 series).
$30,000 USD and RLCS Circuit Ranking Points spread among the teams as seen below:
- 1 Leviatán Esports acquires Locusts prior to the regional event.
- 2 Guidance Gaming acquires The Three Sins prior to the regional event.
- 3 True Neutral acquires Dracon Esports' roster prior to the regional event.
- All replays can be found here
| Peak Viewers
| Average Viewers
| Hours Watched