RLCS 2021-22 - Spring: Europe Regional Event 3 - Super 16
RLCS 2021-22 is the second RLCS season in 2021, crossing over into 2022. This season introduces the most major changes to the RLCS system yet with more regions and an updated format. 3 splits - Fall, Winter, Spring - each have 3 regional events leading into an international major. Within all these events, each team collects points that will determine whether they will qualify for the World Championship or World Championship Wildcard.
- Liefx (Brody Moore)
- Karlsson (Arvid Karlsson)
- Paul Shepherd (Paul Beije)
- Ana Xisdê (Ana Paula Cardoso)
- Lorena Zurbano (Lorena Zurbano)
German TV SPORT1/eSPORTS1
- Ajwww_1904 (Adam J. Whitlam)
- CheeseCake (Tycho van Tussenbroek)
- AaronGillLIVE (Aaron Gill)
- Shink (Britton Shink)
- All broadcasts' channels are listed in the Streams section.
- Double Elimination Bracket.
- Upper Bracket: Round 1 and Quarterfinals are Bo5. Semifinals and Finals are Bo7.
- Lower Bracket: Round 1, 2 and 3 are Bo5. Quarterfinals, Semifinals and Finals are Bo7.
- Grand Finals are Bo7 with a Bracket Reset, where the team coming from the Lower Finals must win 2 Bo7 series.
$100,000 USD and RLCS Circuit Ranking Points are spread among the teams as seen below:
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Faction/Data' not found.
|Peak Viewers||111 592|
|Average Viewers||68 229|
|Hours Watched||1 057 538|