RLCS 2021-22 - Spring: Sub-Saharan Africa Regional Event 1
RLCS 2021-22 is the second RLCS season in 2021, crossing over into 2022. This season introduces the most major changes to the RLCS system yet with more regions and an updated format. 3 splits - Fall, Winter, Spring - each have 3 regional events leading into an international major. Within all these events, each team collects points that will determine whether they will qualify for the World Championship or World Championship Wildcard.
- TofuElliot (Elliot Barham)
- Smudi (Niklas Loos)
- EpideX_ZA (Jaun Pienaar)
- Shenz63Gaming (Shanil Bheeka)
- Double Elimination Bracket.
- Upper Bracket: Round 1 and Quarterfinals are Bo5. Semifinals and Finals are Bo7.
- Lower Bracket: Round 1, 2 and 3 are Bo5. Quarterfinals, Semifinals and Finals are Bo7.
- Grand Finals are Bo7 with a Bracket Reset, where the team coming from the Lower Finals must win 2 Bo7 series.
$15,000 USD and RLCS Circuit Ranking Points are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Peak Viewers||4 043|
|Average Viewers||1 234|
|Hours Watched||20 257|