Rocket League Championship Series Season X - European Championship
RLCS Season X is the second RLCS season in 2020, crossing over into 2021. This season introduces the most major changes to the RLCS system yet with League Play and bi-annual seasons being abandoned, replaced with an open circuit. 3 splits - Fall, Winter, Spring - each have 3 regional events leading into an international major. Within all these events, each team collects points that will determine whether they will qualify for the World Championship.
- Liefx (Brody Moore)
- Gibbs (Randy Gibbons)
- ThatGuyCrasher (Robin Engström)
- KuXXeon. (Laurence van der Wel)
- Paul Shepherd (Paul Beije)
- Page Playoff Bracket.
- 5th and 6th start against each other in the Lower Bracket with 3rd and 4th in the Upper Bracket, playing a Double Elimination Bracket.
- The rest stands as a Single Elimination Bracket.
- All matches are a Bo3 set for a Bo5 (First to win 2 Bo5 series) except the Semifinals and Grand Finals, which are a Bo3 set for a Bo7 (First to win 2 Bo7 series).
$400,000 USD is spread among the teams as seen below:
- Rocket League on Twitch
- Rocket League Esports on YouTube
- Rocket Baguette on Twitch
- Rocket Benelux on Twitch
- DreamHack Spain on Twitch
- Beyond The Summit Brasil on Twitch
|#||Country / Region||Representation||Players|
|1||France||8 / 18 (44%)||Alpha54, Chausette45, Extra, Fairy Peak!, Ferra, Kassio, Kaydop, M0nkey M00n|
|2||England||4 / 18 (22%)||archie, Deevo, FlamE, noly|
|2||Spain||4 / 18 (22%)||AtomiK, DmentZa, MaRc_By_8., VK-Sailen|
|4||Belgium||1 / 18 (6%)||AztraL|
|4||Netherlands||1 / 18 (6%)||ThO.|
|Peak Viewers||140 217|
|Average Viewers||138 367|
|Hours Watched||69 183|