Rocket League Championship Series Season X - North American Championship
RLCS Season X is the second RLCS season in 2020, crossing over into 2021. This season introduces the most major changes to the RLCS system yet with League Play and bi-annual seasons being abandoned, replaced with an open circuit. 3 splits - Fall, Winter, Spring - each have 3 regional events leading into an international major. Within all these events, each team collects points that will determine whether they will qualify for the World Championship.
- Liefx (Brody Moore)
- Gibbs (Randy Gibbons)
- ThatGuyCrasher (Robin Engström)
- Hyferia (Daan Kesseler)
- Paul Shepherd (Paul Beije)
- Page Playoff Bracket.
- 5th and 6th start against each other in the Lower Bracket with 3rd and 4th in the Upper Bracket, playing a Double Elimination Bracket.
- The rest stands as a Single Elimination Bracket.
- All matches are a Bo3 set for a Bo5 (First to win 2 Bo5 series) except the Semifinals and Grand Finals, which are a Bo3 set for a Bo7 (First to win 2 Bo7 series).
$400,000 USD is spread among the teams as seen below:
|1st||$160,000||The General NRG|
- 1 Sizz is disqualifed from coaching The General NRG's Semifinal series due to violating the Code of Conduct.
- Rocket League on Twitch
- Rocket League Esports on YouTube
- Rocket Baguette on Twitch
- Rocket Benelux on Twitch
- DreamHack Spain on Twitch
- Beyond The Summit Brasil on Twitch
|#||Country / Region||Representation||Players|
|1||United States||13 / 18 (72%)||Arsenal, Atomic, AYYJAYY, Chicago, Dreaz, Firstkiller, GarrettG, Gyro, Jstn, Mist, Retals, Sypical, Turinturo|
|2||Canada||4 / 18 (22%)||Allushin, JKnaps, SquishyMuffinz, Taroco|
|3||Sweden||1 / 18 (6%)||Turbopolsa|
|Peak Viewers||192 523|
|Average Viewers||136 818|
|Hours Watched||2 029 459|