RLCS Season X - Fall: North America Regional Event 3 - Closed Qualifier
RLCS Season X is the second RLCS season in 2020, crossing over into 2021. This season introduces the most major changes to the RLCS system yet with League Play and bi-annual seasons being abandoned, replaced with an open circuit. 3 splits - Fall, Winter, Spring - each have 3 regional events leading into an international major. Within all these events, each team collects points that will determine whether they will qualify for the World Championship.
- Main Bracket - September 30th
- Last Chance Bracket - September 30th
- 8 teams.
- Double Elimination Bracket.
- All matches are Bo5.
- Top 6 qualify for the Regional Event.
- 1 BoSF eSports acquires Jamal Jabary prior to the commencement of the event.
- 2 Ghost Gaming acquires Omelette prior to the commencement of the event.
Last Chance Bracket