RLCS Season X - Winter: Europe Regional Event 1
RLCS Season X is the second RLCS season in 2020, crossing over into 2021. This season introduces the most major changes to the RLCS system yet with League Play and bi-annual seasons being abandoned, replaced with an open circuit. 3 splits - Fall, Winter, Spring - each have 3 regional events leading into an international major. Within all these events, each team collects points that will determine whether they will qualify for the World Championship.
- 1 About
- 2 Participants
- 3 Results
- 4 Additional content
- 5 External links
- 6 References
- Liefx (Brody Moore)
- Gibbs (Randy Gibbons)
- ThatGuyCrasher (Robin Engström)
The Rocket Broadcast
- Petitie Pietie (Pieter Boermans)
- Paul Shepherd (Paul Beije)
German TV SPORT1/eSPORTS1
- 24 teams - 12 auto-qualified and 12 qualified through the Closed Qualifier.
- Double Elimination Bracket.
- In the Grand Finals, the team coming from the Losers' Bracket will need to Bracket Reset their opponents coming from the Winners' Bracket.
- All matches up to and including Winners' Quarterfinals and Losers' Round 4 are Bo5, all rounds beyond that stage are Bo7.
$100,000 USD and RLCS Circuit Ranking Points are spread among the teams as seen below:
|You Choose Pesce|
- 1 Within the ruling of the tournament organizer, Gooch renames to bruh for the event, along with Goochie Gang being renamed to Denied.
- Rocket League on Twitch
- UGC on Twitch
- The Rocket on Twitch
- Rocket League Esports on YouTube
- Rocket Baguette on Twitch
- Rocket Benelux on Twitch
- Sport1 on TV
- DreamHack Spain on Twitch