RLCS Season X - Winter: North American Major
RLCS Season X is the second RLCS season in 2020, crossing over into 2021. This season introduces the most major changes to the RLCS system yet with League Play and bi-annual seasons being abandoned, replaced with an open circuit. 3 splits - Fall, Winter, Spring - each have 3 regional events leading into an international major. Within all these events, each team collects points that will determine whether they will qualify for the World Championship.
- Liefx (Brody Moore)
- Gibbs (Randy Gibbons)
- ThatGuyCrasher (Robin Engström)
The Rocket Broadcast
- Paul Shepherd (Paul Beije)
- Double Elimination Bracket.
- In the Grand Finals, the team coming from the Losers' Bracket will need to Bracket Reset their opponents coming from the Winners' Bracket.
- All matches up to and including Winners' Quarterfinals and Losers' Round 2 are Bo5, all rounds beyond that stage are Bo7.
$100,000 USD and RLCS Circuit Ranking Points are spread among the teams as seen below:
|7th-8th||$3,000||260||Kansas City Pioneers|
- Rocket League on Twitch
- UGC on Twitch
- The Rocket on Twitch
- Rocket League Esports on YouTube
- Rocket Baguette on Twitch
- Rocket Street on Twitch
- eSports1 on TV
|Peak Viewers||191 220|
|Average Viewers||44 175|
|Hours Watched||2 072 524|