RLCS Season X - Winter: North America Regional Event 1
RLCS Season X is the second RLCS season in 2020, crossing over into 2021. This season introduces the most major changes to the RLCS system yet with League Play and bi-annual seasons being abandoned, replaced with an open circuit. 3 splits - Fall, Winter, Spring - each have 3 regional events leading into an international major. Within all these events, each team collects points that will determine whether they will qualify for the World Championship.
- Liefx (Brody Moore)
- ThatGuyCrasher (Robin Engström)
The Rocket/UGC Broadcast
- bntsw (Ben Tsow)
- 24 teams - 12 auto-qualified and 12 qualified through the Closed Qualifier.
- Double Elimination Bracket.
- In the Grand Finals, the team coming from the Losers' Bracket will need to Bracket Reset their opponents coming from the Winners' Bracket.
- All matches up to and including Winners' Quarterfinals and Losers' Round 4 are Bo5, all rounds beyond that stage are Bo7.
$100,000 USD and RLCS Circuit Ranking Points are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Kansas City Pioneers|
|17th-24th||$1,000||40||iz im dreamin|
|Down Two Earth|
|Sippin' Ice Cubes|
- 1 Prior to the event, Down Two Earth released their original roster, which renamed to Continuum, and acquired Zookeepers.
- Rocket League on Twitch
- The Rocket on Twitch
- UGC on Twitch
- Johnnyboi_i on Twitch
- Rocket League Esports on YouTube
- Rocket Baguette on Twitch
|Peak Viewers||119 523|
|Average Viewers||78 425|
|Hours Watched||1 705 726|