RLCS X Games: North American Regional - Winter Event 3
RLCS Season X is the second RLCS season in 2020, crossing over into 2021. This season introduces the most major changes to the RLCS system yet with League Play and bi-annual seasons being abandoned, replaced with an open circuit. 3 splits - Fall, Winter, Spring - each have 3 regional events leading into an international major. Within all these events, each team collects points that will determine whether they will qualify for the World Championship.
This Regional Event is in partnership with X Games as an official part of the RLCS X Circuit as well as the X Games Aspen event.
- 1 About
- 2 Participants
- 3 Results
- 4 Additional content
- 5 External links
- 6 References
- Liefx (Brody Moore)
- Gibbs (Randy Gibbons)
- ThatGuyCrasher (Robin Engström)
The Rocket Broadcast
- bntsw (Ben Tsow)
German TV SPORT1/eSPORTS1
- 24 teams - 12 auto-qualified and 12 qualified through the Closed Qualifier.
- Double Elimination Bracket.
- In the Grand Finals, the team coming from the Losers' Bracket will need to Bracket Reset their opponents coming from the Winners' Bracket.
- All matches up to and including Winners' Quarterfinals and Losers' Round 4 are Bo5, all rounds beyond that stage are Bo7.
$100,000 USD and RLCS Circuit Ranking Points are spread among the teams as seen below:
|13th-16th||$1,500||70||Kansas City Pioneers|
|17th-24th||$1,000||40||Down Two Earth|
- 1 Volt Esports acquires Vibrance prior to the regional.
- 2 Bepis.exe renames to Empty Space prior to the regional.
- Rocket League on Twitch
- UGC on Twitch
- The Rocket on Twitch
- Rocket League Esports on YouTube
- Rocket Baguette on Twitch
|Peak Viewers||133 376|
|Average Viewers||82 557|
|Hours Watched||1 850 643|