RLCS Season X - Winter: Oceanic Major
RLCS Season X is the second RLCS season in 2020, crossing over into 2021. This season introduces the most major changes to the RLCS system yet with League Play and bi-annual seasons being abandoned, replaced with an open circuit. 3 splits - Fall, Winter, Spring - each have 3 regional events leading into an international major. Within all these events, each team collects points that will determine whether they will qualify for the World Championship.
- Liefx (Brody Moore)
- ThatGuyCrasher (Robin Engström)
- Double Elimination Bracket.
- In the Grand Finals, the team coming from the Losers' Bracket will need to Bracket Reset their opponents coming from the Winners' Bracket.
- All matches up to and including Winners' Quarterfinals and Losers' Round 2 are Bo5, all rounds beyond that stage are Bo7.
$25,000 USD and RLCS Circuit Ranking Points are spread among the teams as seen below:
|1st||$10,000||802||Ground Zero Gaming|
|9th-12th||-||200||Apples are Sour|
- 1 Haza leaves Hazard Esports prior to Major. He is listed as Substitute for the event.
- 2 R!OT Gaming releaes roster prior to Major. Roster is acquired by 1NE eSports.
- 3 Attack of the Invisible Ninja is acquired by R!OT Gaming prior to Major.
|Peak Viewers||39 193|
|Average Viewers||33 705|
|Hours Watched||393 220|
- Homie (2021-02-03). "Unfortunately @HAZA__RL will be stepping away from the team. Absolutely insane player and someone I've been able to rely on in RL and as a friend.".
- R!OT Gaming (2021-02-04). "It's with a heavy heart we must announce that we've mutually agreed to part ways with our Rocket League Roster. The boys have been nothing but incredible. We're hoping they can find a home for the major ASAP".
- 1NE eSports (2021-02-05). "Back to OCE for a short stint in the RLCS Majors!".
- R!OT Gaming (2021-02-05). ""The first priority to the ninja is to win without fighting." We're honoured to announce we have acquired "Attack of the Invisible Ninjas".".