RLCS Season X - Winter: South American Major
RLCS Season X is the second RLCS season in 2020, crossing over into 2021. This season introduces the most major changes to the RLCS system yet with League Play and bi-annual seasons being abandoned, replaced with an open circuit. 3 splits - Fall, Winter, Spring - each have 3 regional events leading into an international major. Within all these events, each team collects points that will determine whether they will qualify for the World Championship.
- Liefx (Brody Moore)
- ThatGuyCrasher (Robin Engström)
The Rocket Broadcast
- bntsw (Ben Tsow)
- Double Elimination Bracket.
- In the Grand Finals, the team coming from the Losers' Bracket will need to Bracket Reset their opponents coming from the Winners' Bracket.
- All matches up to and including Winners' Quarterfinals and Losers' Round 2 are Bo5, all rounds beyond that stage are Bo7.
$25,000 USD and RLCS Circuit Ranking Points are spread among the teams as seen below:
- 1 Rebel releases roster prior to the Major. Roster renames to Catalyst.
- 2 Locusts are acquired by Rebel prior to the Major.
- Rocket League on Twitch
- UGC on Twitch
- The Rocket on Twitch
- Rocket League Esports on YouTube
- Rocket Street on Twitch
- Beyond The Summit Brasil on Twitch
- Rocket Baguette on Twitch
|Peak Viewers||53 825|
|Average Viewers||43 280|
|Hours Watched||569 846|
- Rebel (2021-02-02). "As of today, we bid farewell to our current Rocket League roster.".
- Rebel (2021-02-04). "WE’RE BACK!".