WSOE 4: The Rocket League Showdown
World Showdown of Esports
Round Robin and Playoffs
WSOE 4: The Rocket League Showdown is an offline tournament being held at the PokerGO Studio in Las Vegas, Nevada. The competition features a prize pool of $100,000 USD with an online Open Qualifer prior to the event in Europe and North America.
- 10 teams:
- 6 invited - 2 from North America, 2 from Europe, 1 from Oceania and 1 from South America.
- 4 qualified - 2 from Europe and 2 from North America.
- Group Stage - January 26th, 2019
- Round Robin Bo5.
- Two groups split into 5 teams.
- In the case of a tie on series wins, game differential always seeds the teams, followed by Head To Head.
- 1st place of each group gets a secured spot in the Semi-finals.
- Places 2 and 3 of each group proceed to the Quarter-finals.
- Playoffs - January 27th, 2019
- Single elimination bracket.
- All matches Bo7.
$100,000 USD and an additional $7,500 USD worth of 'Bounties' are spread among the teams as seen below:
Note: This prize pool table includes the initial prize pool added with bounties presented below.
- Golden Grill: Most goals scored by a team in a single game.
- Goal Guardians: Most saves by a team in a single game.
- Going Viral: Most viewed Twitch clip of a team.
- 1 Yukeo is transferred to Dignitas from FlipSid3 Tactics after they qualified, prior to the main event. Speed replaces Yukeo on loan.
Videos and Photos