Slippi Champions League - Season 1 Week 2
Slippi Champions League - Season 1 Week 2 is a tournament being held online on October 18, 2020.
Residents of the following countries are eligible to participate:
8 players compete in Division 1, and another 8 players compete in Division 2. For Week 1, these 16 players are directly invited by the tournament organizers. For all other Weeks, players are taken from the results of the previous Week.
Each week, 19 matches are played:
- 8-player single-elimination bracket.
- Top 4 stay in Division 1.
- Bottom 4 drop to Division 1 Relegation.
- 4 matches between the 8 Division 2 players.
- Winners advance to Division 1 Relegation.
- Losers drop to Division 2 Relegation.
Division 1 Relegation:
- Bottom 4 from Division 1 bracket play 4 Division 2 winners.
- Winners advance to Division 1 for next week.
- Losers stay in Division 2 for next week.
Division 2 Relegation:
- Division 2 players who lost their match play 4 Open Bracket qualifiers.
- Winners advance to Division 2 for next week.
- Losers must re-qualify via Open Bracket next week.
|5th-8th||-||Counter Logic Gaming|
|Counter Logic Gaming|