2003 KTF EVER Cup Proleague
The 2003 KTF EVER Cup OnGameNet Proleague was the first Proleague and it was broadcasted by OnGameNet.
The 2003 KTF EVER Cup used seven maps in total.
Three maps, one exclusive so, were used in the Qualifiers:
Four maps were played in 1v1 games:
Two maps were used solely in 2v2 games:
- Only Players that played in this season are listed
- The season will be six months long, with 2 rounds + playoffs being played.
- Rounds 1 and 2 will be best-of-three, with two 1v1 and one 2v2 match. All three games are played even if a team already has won 2 games. Playoffs will be best-of-five and the Grand Finals will be best-of-seven
- After Round 1, the bottom two teams will be eliminated. The other six teams play each other in Round 2 for a spot in the playoffs.
- The top 4 teams of Round 2 will advance to the Playoffs
- Another interesting quirk is the "permanent player" and "team captain" policy. The team captain and a designated player MUST play in at least one game each time the team has a match. Also, a single player is allowed to play twice, as long as he plays in a 1v1 and a 2v2.
After Round 1
|Round 1 Standings|
|5.||AMD Dream Team||3-4||10-11||-1|
Samsung KHAN and KOR are the bottom two finishers and drop out of the Proleague.
After Round 2
Note Ideal Space changed their name to KTEC Plus
KTF MagicNs, Greatest One, Orion and Hanbit Stars advance to the Playoffs.
Orion are the 2003 KTF EVER Cup Champions.
The games were hosted live on OnGameNet. Two matches played every Saturday at 18:30 KST.