2003 Neowiz Pmang Cup
The Neowiz Pmang Cup OnGameNet Proleague is the second Proleague broadcasted by OnGameNet. Running from October 2003 to February 2004 the League features eight of the Korean Proteams.
The 2003 Neowiz Pmang Cup used 6 maps in total.
Four maps were played in the Qualifier:
Two maps were used solely in 2v2 play:
|Seeded from 2003 KTF EVER Cup Proleague|
|4 Union||Hanbit Stars||KTF MagicNs||Suma GO|
|STX SouL||Hexatron||KOR||Toona SG|
- The season will be six months long, with 2 rounds + playoffs being played.
- Rounds 1 and 2 will be best-of-three, with two 1v1 and one 2v2 match. All three games are played even if a team already has won 2 games. Playoffs will be best-of-five and the Grand Finals will be best-of-seven.
- After Round 1, the top four teams advance to Round 2 where they will play each other for spots in the playoff.
- The top 3 teams of Round 2 advance to the Playoffs
- Another interesting quirk is the "permanent player" and "team captain" policy. The team captain and a designated player MUST play in at least one game each time the team has a match. Also, a single player is allowed to play twice, as long as he plays in a 1v1 and a 2v2.
After Round 1
|Round 1 Standings|
Hanbit Stars, Suma GO, Toona SG and SouL advance to Round 2.
After Round 2
|Round 2 Standings|
Hanbit Stars, Suma GO, Toona SG advance to the Playoffs.
Suma GO defeat Toona SG in the Grand Finals and are the 2003 Neowiz Pmang Cup Champions.
The games were hosted live on OnGameNet. Two matches played every Saturday at 18:30 KST.