From Liquipedia StarCraft Brood War Wiki
|This article is a Map stub. You can help Liquipedia by expanding it.|
4 at 1, 5, 7, 11
Jan 2023 - currently in use
- Special thanks to NWMC3 participants & moderators
Created by KD_MAN (교동맨)
- Small Ramp - Only small units can fit through the ramp such as Workers, Zerglings, Zealots and Marines
- Mineral-only Natural
- Hallucinated Minerals - Each main base has hallucinated minerals in two places that will disappear after 56 seconds
- Fastest Start - Directly below each starting location is a stack of hallucinated minerals. Workers can be set to mine from the stacks and get a significant mineral boost, similar to Fastest
- Island Access - Hallucinated minerals can be used to hop a worker through the Khaydarin Crystal to access the backdoor double-gas island expansion, as well as the two center island expansions
- Fixed an issue where Vespene Geysers were 1 pixel away from their exact location on the island at 12 o'clock.
- A mineral patch that touches neutral egg doesn't disappear after 56 seconds.
- Improved choke terrain of semi-islands.
- Adjusted location of mineral patches at starting point to match Vermeer map.
- Improved mineral hopping to be smooth.
- Remake of 815 made for New Worlds Map Contest III
- The title is taken from Independence Day in the United States - 815's title is taken from Korea's Liberation Day
This automatically generated table shows the 10 most recent games with VODs and can be modified here.
|No recorded games found under the given conditions.|
Played in Premier Tournaments
|Start date||End date||Tournament|
|2023-02-28||2023-04-28||ASL Season 15|