From Liquipedia StarCraft Brood War Wiki
Total prize money:
The AITT tournament is designed to be both a tournament for Starcraft AI bots and a test of programming skills by limiting the size of submitted bots (hence the name tiny as in AITT).
The AITT, or Artificial Intelligence Tiny Tournament has been held since 2018. It has two seasons at the time of writing (May/2019): AITT S1 and AITT S2. In its season 1, there were 6 bots participating. In the finals, Hugh won against PurpleWavelet by 3:0.
The AITT was first organised in 2018 by Christian McCrave.
- Source code must be written in C++ and have a source file size under ABCD bytes, limited to one .h file.
- File will be renamed to ExampleAIModule.h and compiled with the example project that comes with BWAPI 4.X.0.
- No random race.
- 1 submission allowed per race per author, no collusion will be tolerated in source code.
- AIIDE Rules apply: https://www.cs.mun.ca/~dchurchill/starcraftaicomp/
- Note: rules may change from season to season.
- Each matchup is a BO5 double elimination.
- Entrants will be seeded based on their file size, with the largest file size playing the second largest file size and so on.
- If there is an odd number of entrants, the submission with the lowest size file will get a bye.
- Note: format may change from season to season.
|AITT #||Year||Champion||Runner-up||Final score||Tournament page|
|AITT S1||2018||Hugh||PurpleWavelet||3-0||AITT S1 page|
|AITT S2||2019||Skillet||Hugh||3-0||AITT S2 page|