Blitz was used in the 2006 SKY ProLeague Round 2 and in the 2006 Pringles MBCGame StarLeague Season 2.
Blitz X is the updated version of the map Blitz. This map was first introduced during the GOMTV MSL S1 and also used during the MBC Survivor 10th and the MBC Survivor 11th.
- Mineral X - A big change from its predecessor, Blitz, Blitz X features an X made of minerals and a small mineral path through that allows small units to walk through instead of Blitz's big mineral wall, allowing scouts to arrive at the enemy's base quicker.
- Single gas expo - Expansion at 12 no longer has two geysers, a change from Blitz.
Map Version Images
- Bisu vs sAviOr, 2006-2007 GOMTV MSL Season 1 final game 3 - Blitz X
- Kingdom vs Nada, 2006 Pringles MSL Season 2 - Blitz
- Much vs Terato, 2006 MBC Movies 9th Survivor - Blitz
|2021-02-23||15:39 UTC||2006 SKY Proleague Grand Final||Sea||Canata|
|2014-08-07||HungryApp ESports League Special Match||Sea||Movie||(G1)|
|2014-08-07||HungryApp ESports League Special Match||Sea||Killer||(G1)|
|2007-05-20||Blizzard WWI 2007||Bisu||sAviOr|
|2007-05-19||Blizzard WWI 2007||Testie||Bisu|
|2007-05-19||Blizzard WWI 2007||Draco||NaDa|
|2007-05-19||Blizzard WWI 2007||SEn||sAviOr|
|2007-04-14||2007 GOMTV MSL Season 2||Midas||Chalrenge|
|2007-04-10||2007 GOMTV MSL Season 2||TBD||TBD|
|2007-04-07||2007 GOMTV MSL Season 2||Sea||Jaedong|