Bloody Ridge is a Starcraft: Brood War map created by [Ragnarok]Valkyrie. It was selected to replace Central Plains in Round 2 of the 2010-2011 Proleague and was modified for Round 5. An earlier version had appeared as a candidate for Round 1. The new version - New Bloody Ridge 2.0 - was also used in the 2011 Jin Air OnGameNet Starleague.
- Center Expansion - The center expo has two gases.
- Natural minerals were moved inwards; cliff terrain changed to allow better defense against mutalisks.
- 3 and 9 o'clock expansion entrances were moved toward the natural.
- Turrets can now be built in front of the natural.
- Area in front of the 6 and 12 o'clock expansions is now buildable.
- Middle area shrunk; the hills became larger.
- Middle expos are now 1000M 3000G each.
Map version images
Protoss FE wall-ins