The "Bombastic StarLeague" is a tournament series organized by ZZZero and BSL staff to support StarCraft and StarCraft:Remastered community outside of Korea. BSL started as a tournament only for Polish players, eventually becoming the biggest online tournament in the scene. Blizzard became a sponsor in season 5, esport.fund and Liquipedia became sponsors in season 8. 
Pro League is the highest tier of competition in BSL.
In the first season all participants played in the same bracket. In season 2, there were 2 tiers of competition, separating top players from the rest, giving players a more enjoyable experience.
Starting from season 4, BSL was separated in 2 tiers: Pro League for high level players and Chobo League for mid/low level players. Gosu League was added in season 6, as tournament for mid-tier players.
|BSL 13 GosuLeague||2021-10-30||CadenZie||KameZerg||Maars||SquaLL|
|BSL12 ChoboLeague||2021-05-01||Exit||Grast||Rancor, Dentarg|
Many ladder tournaments have been hosted during BSL seasons. They served multiple purposes:
- As qualifiers for Pro League
- Incentive for players to play ladder games (only players with enough games on their BSL ladder account were allowed)
- A way to gain points and qualify for BSL10, a major anniversary tournament with $5000 prizepool.
ProLeague Medals Count
Medals won per Race
Medals won per Player
Medals won per Country
- BSL Patreon
- Season 1 Announcement
- Season 2 Announcement
- Season 3 Announcement
- Season 4 Announcement
- Season 5 Announcement
- Season 6 Announcement
- Season 7, 8, 9, 10 Announcement
- Season 11 Announcement
- Tournament overview (with ladder final ratings!) on the BSL website