The entrance of Desperado signaled a move towards macro oriented maps. It was a map that encouraged defensive play, while building up large armies before attacking. Statistically Desperado favored Protoss, a possible explanation for this is the ease Protoss can expand without worrying too much about rushes.
- Double Gas Main - Allows for quicker tech builds.
- Large Center Area - This encourages players to play defensive as taking expansions is easier.
- sAviOr once chose to play Terran instead of Zerg on Desperado.
- Gorush vs sAviOr, 2005 GOMTV MSL Season 2 - sAviOr playing with Terran instead of his main race Zerg
- Sheis vs Lucifer, 2007 GOMTV MBCGame Season 3 Survivor Tournament
|2019-09-22||2019 Liquipedia Shinhan Tank Proleague||Jihu||Cubic|
|2019-09-22||2019 Liquipedia Shinhan Tank Proleague||Kingdom||PrI|
|2019-09-22||2019 Liquipedia Shinhan Tank Proleague||Ziggy||OyAji|
|2019-09-22||2019 Liquipedia Shinhan Tank Proleague||Radley||HoRRoRToSS|
|2007-07-14||2007 GOMTV MSL Season 2||Bisu||Stork|
|2007-07-05||2007 GOMTV MSL Season 2||firebathero||Stork|
|2007-07-01||2007 GOMTV MSL Season 2||GoRush||Bisu|
|2007-06-28||2007 GOMTV MSL Season 2||910||Stork|
|2007-06-24||2007 GOMTV MSL Season 2||sAviOr||firebathero|
|2007-06-21||2007 GOMTV MSL Season 2||Hwasin||Bisu|