There are 11 total bases on Eclipse.
Main Bases (1 and 7 o'clock): 9 mineral patches at 1500 each, 1 Geyser with 5000 Gas, single ramp entrance.
Natural Expansions (2 and 6 o'clock): 7 mineral patches at 1500 each, 1 Geyser with 5000 Gas, each entrance has a neutral lurker egg for walling.
Third Bases (12 and 8 o'clock): 8 mineral patches at 1500 each, 1 Geyser with 5000 gas, single ramp entrance.
4 and 5 o'clock : 7 mineral patches at 1500 each, 1 Geyser with 5000 gas, single ramp entrance.
9 and 11 o'clock 7 mineral patches at 1500 each, 1 Geyser with 5000 gas, two wide leading towards the third bases and the center of the map and one small ramp leading to the corner base.
10 o'clock: 8 mineral patches at 1500 each, 2 Geysers with 3000 gas each, two small ramps leading to 9 o'clock and 11 o'clock
- The naturals are vulnerable to cannon rushing in ZvP, particularly 7 o'clock.
- Once established, the third base is easy to defend given it's single ramp. However it is quite far from the main and natural, and thus easily cut off.
- Hidden bases are somewhat popular, given how far the 4, 5, and 10 o'clock bases are from normal attack paths.
- The area south of the 2 o'clock natural is not drop-able
- The large area in the main bases and the fact that it is a two player map make it possible to proxy inside the opponent's base.
Protoss FE Wall-Ins
|2021-04-10||22:00 UTC||Deathfate Pro League 1||TerrOr||UltrA||(G2)|
|2021-04-10||19:30 UTC||BSL11 GosuLeague||Jaeyun||Ptak||(G3)|
|2021-04-10||19:00 UTC||Think Alpha Series 3: Dandy vs Sziky||Sziky||Dandy||(G2)|
|2021-04-10||17:30 UTC||Think Alpha Series 3: Teaser Match||Scan||Khala||(G4)|
|2021-04-10||17:30 UTC||BSL11 GosuLeague||Tim||Jaeyun||(G4)|
|2021-04-09||20:00 UTC||Deathfate Pro League 1||Dandy||eOnzErG||(G2)|
|2021-04-05||02:00 UTC||Perú StarCraft League 1||elCausha||Gosudark||(G4)|
|2021-04-04||02:00 UTC||Perú StarCraft League 1||Dyna||LaAbuela||(G4)|
|2021-04-04||00:30 UTC||Deathfate Pro League 1||Dandy||Gosudark||(G3)|