From Liquipedia StarCraft Brood War Wiki
4 at 1, 5, 7, 11
Eddy, aka. In the Way of an Eddy is a four player map that was added to the iCCup map pack on March 3, 2015.
- Low ground mains - Players have to go up a ramp to take their natural
- Long, twisted ramps - The map features an open middle dominated by a series of four long, mostly radial ridges which offer players opportunity to acquire superior army positioning through high ground advantage. The map name alludes to the asymmetrically twisted shape of these ridges, which is probably the most optically conspicuous feature of the map.
- Reduced third gas geysers - The geysers of the expansions outside the players' naturals yield only 3000 gas each
- Island expansions - Players have the option to take an island expansion, close by air to the natural, but need to clear out a 700 HP neutral building first to be able to build a Command Center, Nexus or Hatchery there.
Pathing Map and Scout Timings
All wall-ins are displayed with collision boxes for the buildings and units to display gap sizes accurately.
- Zerglings are placed to show that a gap is Zergling-tight.
- Zealots are used to highlight gaps which are tight against zealots, but not against Zerglings or to demonstrate how many Zealots are needed to block out Zerglings in an FFE wall.