From Liquipedia StarCraft Brood War Wiki
4 at 1, 5, 7, 11
2011 - Current
- Easily reached mineral only - There is an easily reachable mineral only expansion immediately behind the main minerals at each starting location.
- Rampless choke - The main is on the same level as the natural, and the choke is larger than a ramp would be. This can make early game harassment more effective.
- Neutral buildings - The ramp between each mineral-only and the center of the map is blocked off by ten neutral buildings (Psi Disruptors) that are stacked. The ten-deep stack forces players to tech to units that do splash damage to break through in a reasonable amount of time.
- Stacked Mineral Blocks - The stacked mineral patches (0 minerals each) at the base of each neutral building stack allow for glitching of units up the ramps - whether for scouting or harass. For example, players may sneak a probe through to cannon the main mineral line or glitch units like vultures through to harass workers in the main.
- Is a 4 player version of Medusa, having copied all of its distinguishing features.
Protoss FE Wall-Ins
|Ample||A long drawn macro game with a very intense mid/late game transition from the Round of 16 Group D of the SSL 7|
This automatically generated table shows the 10 most recent games with VODs and can be modified here.
|2016-04-15||11:00 UTC||41 Ranking Tournament Season 1||Larva||Kal|
|2016-04-04||12:00 UTC||41 Ranking Tournament Season 1||Kal||Mind|
|2016-04-04||12:00 UTC||41 Ranking Tournament Season 1||Larva||Mong|
|2016-04-03||18:00 UTC||TeamLiquid Legacy Starleague Championship||DragOn||dsaqwe|
|2016-04-03||18:00 UTC||TeamLiquid Legacy Starleague Championship||kogeT||LancerX|
|2016-03-31||13:00 UTC||KCM Legends Match||Shuttle||ZerO|
|2016-03-26||18:00 UTC||TeamLiquid Legacy Starleague Championship||DragOn||kogeT|
|2016-03-26||18:00 UTC||TeamLiquid Legacy Starleague Championship||LancerX||dsaqwe|
|2016-03-25||10:00 UTC||41 Ranking Tournament Season 1||EffOrt||Mong|
|2016-03-25||10:00 UTC||41 Ranking Tournament Season 1||HoGiL||Mind|