Empire of the Sun
Empire of the Sun was one of the new maps for the 2010-2011 season of the Shinhan Bank Proleague. A new version appeared in Round 5.
- Less hill area in front of the natural; an extra ramp was added for shorter rush distances.
- Less area on the hills in the center.
- The ramps at the island expansions are no longer droppable.
- The area behind the naturals can no longer be built on.
- The cliffs surrounding the main bases are now thicker.
- Made main bases even in terms of doodads.
Version 1.4 of the map, used in Winners League, split the 12 and 6 o'clock islands' Gas into 2×2500 Geysers; they reverted to single Geysers in v2.0.
Map version images
|Empire of the Sun||180||42||32||10||76.2%||38||19||19||50.0%||55||25||30||45.5%||22||8||15|