He played Terran in StarCraft II for Air Force ACE.
In the 2008 Shinhan Bank Proleague Grand Final between Samsung KHAN and OGN SPARKYZ, great was sent out for the first set against Leta on Katrina SE; great's loss was the only Samsung loss in that match. Great was the first player to use a proxy hatch contain strategy against Protoss on the first version of Neo Medusa. He used this strategy to win upsets against Bisu and Free. After being Khan's Zerg ace for a few years, Great was drafted to the Air Force. He will play on Air Force ACE starting in July.
- great's trademark games are ZvZ's that reach Hive stage of the game or just go past the standard Mutalisk battles (so-called "non-standard ZvZ"). He himself stated that he wanted to "lead that trend".
|In Premier Tournaments|
|2011-02-19||2nd||PDPop MSL||3 : 1||Hydra||$17,990|
|2010-05-29||5 - 8th||Hana Daetoo Securities MSL||2 : 3||Calm||$1,674|
|Complete Results in any Tournament|
- great vs free, Neo Medusa, 2009 Shinhan Bank Proleague
- great vs Bisu, Neo Medusa, 2009 Shinhan Bank Proleague
- great vs Zero on Triathlon, Bigfile MSL, 2010-07-15 a 35-minute match featuring almost every unit and ability.
- great vs Neo.G_Soulkey on Grand Line, Shinhan Bank Proleague, 2010-06-12 lair tech vs hive tech play.
- Great vs Neo.G_Soulkey @ Circuit Breaker, PdPop MSL Ro32 group C, december 2010 both players go hive, but Great is more successful in expanding...