Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
4 at 11,3,5,9
Apr – Aug 2008
Hannibal is a 4 player map which was played in the 2008 Shinhan Bank Proleague. This map was designed for 2v2 play, so it naturally fell out of use once 2v2 matches were removed from Proleague.
- Double Gas in Mains - Teching off one base is viable here, making strategies such as 1 hatch Muta standard builds here.
- Small Mains - Due to their small size, mains are much easier to defend from drops or other types of harass
- Stacked Minerals in Mains - Each mineral patch has 1000 minerals, but is stacked on top of each other.
- Backho/Tosky vs Zergbong/Oops, 2008 Shinhan Bank Proleague - After a Probe/Sunken rush kills his partner, Backho wins a 2 versus 1 battle.
- Reach/Zergbong vs sAviOr/Nbs 2008 Shinhan Bank Proleague 08-06-11 - Insane 2v2 play by Reach, great use of disruption web and abuse of the cliffs above the natural on Hannibal.
- Reach/Zergbong vs Doctor.K/Rumble 2008 Shinhan Bank Proleague 08-05-27 - Another fantastic game by Reach and Zergbong. Great early game probe harassment by Reach.
- Reach/Zergbong vs Saint/Light 2008 Shinhan Bank Proleague 08-06-28 - Great teamwork by Reach and Zergbong. Textbook utilization of storm and maelstrom by Reach.