4 at 2, 5, 8, 11
Oct 2008 – Aug 2009
Harmony is a map that was first introduced in the 2008-09 Shinhan Bank Proleague, also known as Sword in the Moon. It has been characterized by the large number of TvTs that have been played on this map.
- Two Entrances into Natural - There are two entrances into the natural, making the Bisu Build slightly more difficult, as well as providing another direction to place a proxy Gateway.
- Bridges around the center - The bridges that are around the upraised center makes controlling the center of the map less dominating as compared to other maps.
- Neutral Building in the Mains - If the neutral building in the main is destroyed it enables the adjacent gas expansion to be mined within the main base as a mineral only expansion.
- Mind vs. Stats, 2008-2009 Shinhan Bank Proleague
- Free vs. Leta, 2008-2009 Shinhan Bank Proleague
- Flash vs. Stork, 2008-2009 Shinhan Bank Proleague — Flash utilizing the terrain and features to the fullest.
- sAviOr vs. Bisu, 2009 Lost Saga MSL — sAviOr uses the often neglected Burrow ability.