Heartbeat, also known as Feel my Love is a four player melee map, combining a standard four player macro map layout with in-base, but vulnerable, island expansions. It was added to the iCCup map pack in December 2015, and it is used in the Jade Addvert Tour.
- Rampless mains - the main bases do not have ramps, making them slightly more vulnerable against early game aggression. Like on Bloody Ridge, the chokes are easily walled off, though.
- Tank ramps - next to each main entrance, overlooking the natural choke, is a small cliff that ranged units, in particular Siege Tanks, can be placed on to help defend the base entrance.
- Wide, open middle - offers easy flanking possibilities against opposing armies.
- Island expansions - An island expansion is located between each main base and the map's centre area. These islands are high ground, but still very vulnerable to attacks from the low ground, similar to the island expansions on (2) Alternative. The minerals are placed at the cliff in such a way that any ground unit, including Dragoons, Hydralisks and Marines with their respective range upgrades, can reach the mining workers, provided they are provided with high ground vision, thus denying mining from those bases if they are not properly defended. The mineral fields are slightly reduced to initial 1250 minerals per patch and the vespene geyser only yields 2000 gas. To stop Terran players from easily floating up a Command Center to take an island, each of them is blocked by one depleted mineral patch that needs to be mined out first before placing down a town hall is possible.
- Reduced third gas geysers - the geysers of the "neutral" third gas bases around the 3/6/9/12 o'clock positions are also reduced to 3000 gas each.
Pathing Map and Scout Timings
All wall-ins are displayed with collision boxes for the buildings and units to display gap sizes accurately.
- Zerglings are placed to show that a gap is Zergling-tight.
- Zealots are used to highlight gaps which are tight against zealots, but not against Zerglings or to demonstrate how many Zealots are needed to block out Zerglings in an FFE wall.
- Marines are placed where they would spawn in-game.
Map version images