From Liquipedia StarCraft Brood War Wiki
4 at 1, 5, 7, 11
March 2021 - currently in use
Hidden Track is a hill-type force fight map in which the center area is divided into a central part and an outer circulation route. Since the second multi is located on the outer route, it is designed to stably take the multi.
- After passing the entrance to the front yard, there is an entrance to the forked hill that leads to the outer route, and there is a bridge to advance toward the center.
- Since there is only one multi that can affect the center multi, even if the center is captured, it is important to attack the multi-region through unit movement using the outer route.
- You cannot build a building from the entrance to the front yard to the bridge.
- 1B2S Sim City is available for the main town and the front yard entrance respectively.
- Based on the main entrance section (workers) 31 seconds wide, 31 seconds long, 40 seconds diagonal
- Headquarters: 9M + 1G (4ea)
- Front yard: 8M (500 for each) + 1G (4)
- 2nd Multi: 8M + 1G (4ea)
- Center Multi: 10M(1000) + 2G(3000) (1ea)
This automatically generated table shows the 10 most recent games with VODs and can be modified here.
|2021-04-20||11:00 UTC||Ultimate Battle: Soma vs sOrry||sOrry||Soma||(G5)|
|2021-04-16||11:00 UTC||Ultimate Battle: Soma vs JyJ||JyJ||Soma||(G5)|
|2021-03-27||11:00 UTC||Ultimate Battle: Soma vs BeSt||BeSt||Soma||(G9)|
|2021-03-27||11:00 UTC||Ultimate Battle: Soma vs BeSt||BeSt||Soma||(G7)|
|2021-03-26||11:00 UTC||Ultimate Battle: Shine vs Bisu||Bisu||Shine||(G7)|
|2021-03-23||11:00 UTC||Ultimate Battle: EffOrt vs Shuttle||Shuttle||EffOrt||(G5)|
|2021-03-18||05:00 UTC||Think Alpha Series 2: Light vs BeSt||BeSt||Light||(G7)|