Hitchhiker is a two-player map that was introduced into the pro-gaming map pool during the Shinhan 3 OSL. There is a valley that has a narrow path to the enemy's base. Many parts of the map are blocked off by Psi Disruptors, Xel'Naga Temples, and Power Generators that provide both a defensive wall and a chokepoint. Used in Shinhan 3 OSL, ODT 2007, OSC 2007 and Daum OSL.
- Valley - The path leading to the enemy's base is very narrow and can be abused by placing Tanks on the ground next to the valley.
- Close proximity - The distance between the bases is very short, making Cheese very popular.
- Neutral Buildings - There are various Neutral Buildings that obstruct players from accessing several expansions. They can only be bypassed by sliding through them or simply destroying them.
- Reach vs Sea, 2007 1st ODT
- Nada vs sAviOr, 2006-07 3rd Shinhan Bank OSL
- Midas vs sAviOr, 2006-07 3rd Shinhan Bank OSL
- iloveoov vs YellowArnC, 2006-07 3rd Shinhan Bank OSL
- Upmagic vs Pusan 2007 1st ODT