Introduced for the Bacchus 2009 OSL Holy World is a macro oriented map with low ground mains and easily harassed expansions. The neutral Command Center allows for the presence of a unit that is not otherwise seen in ZvP or ZvZ - the Infested Terran.
- Low Ground Mains - The low ground mains lead to players moving up to their natural early on so the player does not get contained at his or her ramp.
- Easily Harassable Expansions - The 3rd expansion, while being behind your natural, has its mineral line open to the center of the map making it easy to harass and also a point where players can try to glitch units through.
- Neutral Command Center - A neutral Command Center occupies the middle of the map giving Zerg players the ability to easily obtain Infested Terrans.
- Disruption Webs - Five permanent disruption webs are placed around the middle of the map providing a minor obstacle to engagements fought around them.
- Suggested building placement - If you look at the terrain carefully, such as below the ramp to the main base, there is a suggested placement for a Barracks and Supply Depot for a Terran wall-in. Also in front of the natural, there is another mark for Forge and Gateway for a Protoss wall.
- Gas at natural expansion - There is an extra space which is hidden from normal scout routes where you can put down Nexus/Command Center/Hatchery and gather only gas. This extra space is also useful for drops.
- High ground behind main mineral - (No secret scouts) workers cannot see the mineral lines, you have to actually go inside the base to see if the main is occupied. However, a Siege Tank can reach the mineral line with the proper vision.
- Another gas expansion - The expansion, where mineral line is facing the center of the map, can be vulnerable to any ranged units. However, the gas is always safe even from the Siege Tanks
|Kal||Infested Terran usage in a ZvP|
|2009-08-22||2009 Bacchus OSL||Jaedong||YellOw(ArnC)|
|2009-08-14||2009 Bacchus OSL||Jaedong||Fantasy|
|2009-08-12||2009 Bacchus OSL||Type-b||YellOw(ArnC)|
|2009-07-31||2009 Bacchus OSL||Leta||Type-b|
|2009-07-31||2009 Bacchus OSL||Jaedong||Zero|
|2009-07-24||2009 Bacchus OSL||go.go||YellOw(ArnC)|
|2009-07-10||2009 Bacchus OSL||EffOrt||Flash|
|2009-07-08||2009 Bacchus OSL||Jaedong||YellOw(ArnC)|
|2009-07-03||2009 Bacchus OSL||Type-b||Fantasy|
|2009-07-01||2009 Bacchus OSL||BackHo||Stork|