From Liquipedia StarCraft Brood War Wiki
4 at 1, 5, 7, 11
Jan – Aug 2010
This map appeared in the map test for the 2009-2010 Proleague season. It did not get selected for play in round 1 and round 2, but got activated for the Winners League which is played in All-Kill Format. The layout is borrowed from Guillotine.
- 3 Base Main - Similar to maps like Andromeda and Medusa, the main base has three bases, one of them being a mineral only base.
- Thin Walls - The walls of the map are very thin, allowing most ranged units to shoot past the walls.
- Cliff Above Natural - There is a cliff above the natural onto which units can be dropped.
- Minable Back Entrance - The original version during map testing had a second entrance to the natural that was blocked by mineral patches. In the version used during the Winners League, it had been replaced with a thick wall.
- Other changes include a more defendable top and bottom expansion, and a merging of the side expansions with an added gas.
- Center is a bit more open.
- Positions 1/5/7's have been shifted a bit.
This automatically generated table shows the 10 most recent games with VODs and can be modified here.
|2019-08-02||12:00 UTC||Hwanjangjeon: Calm vs GuemChi||GuemChi||Calm||(G3)|
|2010-07-20||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague/Results/Playoff||Hydra||FanTaSy|
|2010-07-20||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague/Results/Playoff||Shine||Jaehoon|
|2010-07-18||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague/Results/Playoff||EffOrt||Hyuk|
|2010-07-18||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague/Results/Playoff||Shine||Peace|
|2010-07-17||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague/Results/Playoff||Midas||Saint|
|2010-07-17||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague/Results/Playoff||Hydra||Hyuk|
|2010-07-13||2009-2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague/Results/Round 5/Week 7||Light||HiyA|
|2010-07-12||2009-2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague/Results/Round 5/Week 7||s2||Calm|
|2010-07-11||2009-2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague/Results/Round 5/Week 7||Snow||AnyTime|