Kiseyras is a four player map that features unusual central-point symmetry. In other words, bottom part of the map is the top part rotated 180 degrees from the central point. This map is a remake of other CrystalDrag's map, Saryesik Atyrau, and it's name (Kiseyras) is a Saryesik spelled backwards.
- blue's main will spawn the workers on the top side of the town hall;
- 8th mineral in each natural has a value of 749;
- main and natural chokes are standard distance;
- mineral only bases have pillars that allow for defensive building placement;
- vision blocking tiles have been placed on some ruin and is indicated by bush sprites;
- x-axis bases are blocked by 2-five stacked temple wall. stacks of 10- 0 value minerals allow worker hopping.