From Liquipedia StarCraft Brood War Wiki
|This article is a Bot stub. You can help Liquipedia by expanding it.|
UAlbertaBot, Nova, MaasCraft
LetaBot is a StarCraft AI, written by Martin Rooijackers, a student at Maastricht University, Netherlands.
- In TvT and TvR LetaBot uses early pressure builds like proxy Barracks or Bunker rush.
- In TvP LetaBot does a siege/expand build.
- In TvZ LetaBot goes for 2 Barracks into expansion.
- In the SSCAIT2014 LetaBot placed first in the Ro42 round of robin group phase, with equal points to the number 2, XIMP.
- Earlier versions of LetaBot used some sort of early Marine pressure; either a proxy Barracks, Bunker rush or 2 Barracks from its own base. Later versions saw more rounded play.
- It got its name from the strategy whereby, in the event the early Marine pressure doesn't destroy all the enemy buildings, it builds Wraiths which will search the map and kill anything that is left. It is a tribute to former Korean progamer Shin Sang-Moon a.k.a. Leta, who was known for his Wraith use.
- As a part of his MA thesis, Martin Rooijackers wrote an algoritm to gather resources faster..
|2016-03-06||2nd||SCMAI 5||11 wins 3 losses|
|2015-02-04||1st||SSCAIT2014||3 : 1||XIMP||Student AND Mixed|
|2014-08-29||3rd||CIG2014||Win %: 68.47||Full game|
|2014-09-07||3rd||AIIDE014||Win %: 82.09||Full game|