Luo "Lx" Xian is a Chinese StarCraft progamer. He currently plays Protoss for the Chinese team FRDS.
Lx travelled to Korea with Pj to play for SK Telecom T1 in 2005. Lx was a relative unknown at the time outside of China, and was invited after performing well against several top progamers. Lx played in one televised Proleague match, losing to HoOny. Failing to qualify for a standard league, he returned home to join a Chinese proteam after two years in Korea. Lx found greater success in Chinese and foreigner tournaments such as WCG, CKCG, IEF, taking games off BoxeR, Kingdom and iloveoov; in the PGL he reached 1st and 2nd in two seasons.
- Defeated BoxeR during CKCG 2005.
- Defeated Bisu in IEF 2007.
- Notorious for his game vs Stork in WCG 2008 in which both him and Stork intended to lose on purpose to avoid being 1st place in group stages (who has to face Jaedong in the Round of 16). Despite facing Stork's well-intended double expansion, Lx managed to successfully suicide all of his Dragoons to Stork's army and surrendered, thus getting 2nd place.
- All-Killed the STX Team (Tossgirl, July and Bogus) in the Losers Bracket of STX Invitational 2010 before losing to Trap 2-3 in the finals.
- One of the best players in the STL, boasting a 100-11 (90.1%) record as of July 2012.
- During a Chinese interview after departing from SK Telecom T1, Lx said the inability to participate in intricate strategic discussions and mentoring due to language barriers was his greatest problem during his progaming life in Korea. Lx said his skilled improved drastically when he began training in the pro house and used to beat Fantasy and BeSt at a regular basis. However after a while he felt a stagnation of his progress and skill while Fantasy continued to improve due to mentoring. Lx mentioned that his skill would've progressed a lot further and would most likely stay in Korea if he had learned the Korean language.
|In Minor Tournaments
||PLU League 2006
||1 : 4
||STX Masters Shanghai
||0 : 1