Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
2 at 5, 11
Nov 2009 – Aug 2010
Odd-Eye is a two-player map introduced in the NATE MSL. It returned in revised form in each of the following two MSL seasons.
- Asymmetry — The map does not have the same features on the upper right side as the lower left side. Therefore, players have an option of pushing in either direction to take advantage of the terrain in regards to their army composition.
- No Open Center — The map does not have any center, leading to a necessity to scout both sides of the map to determine the opponent’s army positioning. It also leads to less confrontational play.
- Far Away Fourth Gas — The fourth gas expansions are situated at the corners of the map, well within reach of either player.
- Open Expansions — Except for the two inside, mineral-only expansions, all expansions on this map are extremely vulnerable to harass or sniping. Every expansion either lacks a chokepoint or has multiple entrances to defend.
- Second Vespene Geyser added to 1 o’clock Expansion (5000 gas).
- 12 o’clock and 4 o’clock Expansion’s Geysers get upgraded from 3000 to 5000 Gas.
- 7 o’clock Expansion: both Geysers get increased from 1500/3500 Gas to 2500/3500 Gas respectively.
- One mineral field changed from 1500 to 300 at Natural.
- Center of the map is now unbuildable.
- 7 o’clock Expansion’s mineral/gas layout changed.
- Added some choke to 7 o’clock Expansion.
- Added cliffs near Natural’s Minerals/Gas (for Muta harass).
Map Version Images