Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
- In-game Speed Options menu now has a "Enable CPU Throttling" checkbox. Enabling this option will allow StarCraft to consume fewer CPU cycles. By default this option is off.
- Fixed an issue with the reply feature where any character followed by a "r" was being treated as a reply.
- Removed an unnecessary delay when processing palette cycling updates.
- Lessened the imposed delay in the CPU Throttling feature.
- In-game chat is now saved in replays. Note: whispers are not saved.
- Hitting the Escape key while in the chat room will clear your typed text.
- "/reply" (or just "/r") will send a whisper to person who most recently whispered you.
- Fixed localization issues with "from" and "to" in whispers.
- StarCraft now only uses as much CPU as it needs to run smoothly.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to gain minerals through mutations.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to recycle an upgrading building.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to extend their creep with a drone.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Zerg players to move Drones over impassable terrain.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed Terran players to drop a nuke anywhere on the map.
- Fixed an exploit which allowed players to pause the game while in the pre-game lobby.
- Starcraft and Brood War Patch Information (1.16.1). Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2009-01-21.
- Blizzard Entertainment staff. Starcraft and Brood War Patch Information. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2008-11-25.